OOC: Planning Thread for the Keymon Civil War

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: OOC: Planning Thread for the Keymon Civil War

Postby John Cracker » Thu May 28, 2020 6:36 pm

Not to be rude, but you might want to check your spelling and punctuation, if english is not you primary language it might be easier to type into a translator then copy and paste here.
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Postby Luis1p » Thu May 28, 2020 7:32 pm

John Cracker wrote:Not to be rude, but you might want to check your spelling and punctuation

Luis1p

Postby Masionette9 » Thu May 28, 2020 8:06 pm

Luis1p wrote:
John Cracker wrote:Not to be rude, but you might want to check your spelling and punctuation

I NEED A VENTILATOR AS MY LUGS JUST STOPPED WORKING DUE TO LAUGHTER OVERDOSE
Party of National Coalition (Valruzia) - active
Kalistan Democratic Party (Kalistan) - inactive
Masionette9

Postby aurek » Thu May 28, 2020 8:07 pm

im sorry again
aurek

Postby John Cracker » Thu May 28, 2020 8:24 pm

You don't need to be sorry for anything, and I can't see the picture so I have no idea whats so funny about it.
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Postby Yolo04 » Thu May 28, 2020 9:09 pm

John Cracker wrote:Not to be rude, but you might want to check your spelling and punctuation, if english is not you primary language it might be easier to type into a translator then copy and paste here.

Not to be rude, but don’t comment on a thread concerning a war you have already been told you are not getting involved in

aurek wrote:due to new RP with litkania zardagul if its a lowd will suport whoever litkania dose, not if permisabal

Zaradugal is a weak military power and, as such, could not intervene in a war in Seleya. Likatonia is not intervening in the Keymon civil war due to the recent controversies surrounding its military actions and the fact that its Air Force, navy, and army are so outdated that it is unlikely they’d even make it to Keymon. However, thank you for showing interest in this topic.
List of Parties:
Image Keymon, Four Pillars Party (MQP): ACTIVE

Dankuk, Hwanghu Dang Party (4613): INACTIVE
Yolo04

Location: West Virginia, USA (haha country roads jokes are so funny)

Postby John Cracker » Thu May 28, 2020 9:11 pm

Likatonia is not intervening in the Keymon civil war due to the recent controversies surrounding its military actions and the fact that its Air Force, navy, and army are so outdated that it is unlikely they’d even make it to Keymon.

Your'e right we are not joining, however we arn't as outdated as we used to be, I have RP the purchasing of weapons from Hutori, so we could get their, how may ships would end up making it is a different story.
John Cracker

Postby Yolo04 » Thu May 28, 2020 9:22 pm

John Cracker wrote:
Likatonia is not intervening in the Keymon civil war due to the recent controversies surrounding its military actions and the fact that its Air Force, navy, and army are so outdated that it is unlikely they’d even make it to Keymon.

Your'e right we are not joining, however we arn't as outdated as we used to be, I have RP the purchasing of weapons from Hutori, so we could get their, how may ships would end up making it is a different story.

20 of your 75 ships (you’re a weak power, cut that number in half at least) are WW2 era destroyers, that have no modern anti-air capabilities. Meaning, they’re glass tigers. One anti-ship missile coming from a submarine, aircraft, or ship and those destroyers are gone.

Also, you claim you have 760 aircraft, even though your a weak power. I’d suggest you cut that down to at least 50 aircraft. Same thing for your helicopter numbers
List of Parties:
Image Keymon, Four Pillars Party (MQP): ACTIVE

Dankuk, Hwanghu Dang Party (4613): INACTIVE
Yolo04

Location: West Virginia, USA (haha country roads jokes are so funny)

Postby robmark0000 » Thu May 28, 2020 9:26 pm

I have two proposal, If you like this then you accept, If not, then not.

1. The More Medicament Manufacture will guarantee medicines both sides, of course not for free, but in a preferential price referred to wartime situation. This'll make profit for 3M and less dead people for Keymon. The 3M's global centre is near to Keymon (in Hugamest, Endralon) so this'll be a good business.

2. You mentioned pirates. Rapa Pile is now Terra's most famous pirate state, so as the 3World Controller of it I can imagine an RP between them and the war. I know the distance is great, but a pirate can move for money and profit.
Information: Player Profile here, Musical Profile here, Political Compass here.
World Congress Coordinator

"Only the Young can run. So run, and run, and run!" ~ Taylor Swift
robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby John Cracker » Thu May 28, 2020 9:28 pm

Actually, When I started several months ago I created a military log and got it approved by moderation, the machines were outdated, but I started RP the purchasing of weapons form Hutori, I put in orders for fighter jets and helicopters from Horizon technology, paid for them in full, sometimes over time, and then added the number of them that were built to the log, every order and every machine went through moderation. Now not all of those machines are active, as we can not afford all of them being active, a lot of ships are docked, some are patrolling, not all aircraft are in the air, our budget limits us to 1 hour of flight per day, if all 760 were in the air.
John Cracker

PreviousNext

Return to General