Cultural organisations

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Cultural organisations

Postby jamescfm » Sat May 30, 2020 2:55 pm

I have been thinking about the possibility of Moderation formalising the role of certain "cultural organisations". The principle would be similar to that of the current system of religious organisations, whereby players could control the structure, events and characters of an organisation without controlling it totally (in the way that you might control your own political party).

To give some examples of the kind of organisation that might fall under this, I am thinking about the IMPA and the IFF. At present these are both in a bit of a strange position. Both are controlled entirely by me but I have role-played them as having a genuinely global scope. For this reason it seems they would benefit from formal recognition by Moderation and a kind of "democratisation" so that I personally cannot leverage them using my position as controller (not that I have done this in these cases).

I'd be interested to hear what other players think about this proposal including if anyone has suggestions about how it might operate, as well as if Moderation believes this might be something worth pursuing.
jamescfm

Return to General