University rankings

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: University rankings

Postby jamescfm » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:17 am

Advanced notice that I hope to update these rankings towards the end of the month. If you wish to add universities for your country, or modify your ranking then please feel free to do so in this thread. After these rankings, I will be reaching out to specific players about "network of elite universities" mentioned in my previous post.
jamescfm

Re: University rankings

Postby ChengherRares1 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:53 pm

Renewed List of Universities of Lodamun:

1. University of Providence - public - specialized in sociology, political theory, philosophy, literature, arts
2. University of Lodamun - public - specialized in theology, philosophy and psychology
3. Oreanese College - public - specialized in law, political science, sociology, economics and political philosophy
4. Saint Just Institute of Research - private - specialized in biology, robotics, computing, chemistry, physics, astrophysics
5. Lodville University - public - Lodamese philosophy, psychology, literature, linguistics, international affairs, liberal arts
6. University of Ellington - public - history, economics, agronomics, Pagan theology
7. North Vrassa Center of Superior Education - private - medicine, biology, anatomy, genetics, ethics, logic
8. National Military Academy in Daro - public - military training and commissioning of officers, sports, security, military ethics
Gabriel Boțan, oldie
Home nations:
Lodamun - main
Kizenia
Rutania

Lodamun above all!
ChengherRares1

Previous

Return to General