OOC: Planning Thread for the Lourennais Revolution

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: OOC: Planning Thread for the Lourennais Revolution

Postby Luis1p » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:23 am

Alrighty, seeing as the beginning of the RP is getting close, I'm going to give everyone one more day to post any more ideas. However, I will note below the nations/players that have already expressed a desire to RP. I will lay out the very basic details of what those ideas are. Specifics will come down to each player when it comes time to RP ;)

• Yingdala- Will protect trade routes in its region and will aid in the defense of Kanjor. Will possibly send troops to aid Monarchist forces in Civil War Phase.
  • Endralon-Will send medical supplies and PMC's through the corporation 3M.
  • Liore- Will send an expeditionary force of 10,000 men to help in the defense of Kanjor. *Could possibly seek cooperation with Seko and other international militias.
  • Vascania-Will send its naval fleet to Keymon for the defense of Keymon.
  • Kalistan- Pretty vague on this one, but expecting Kalistani naval action with Capélot's Keymonite Invasion Fleet.
  • Lodamun- Will send 10,000 troops to help in the defense of Kanjor.
  • Seko- Will accept refugees. Will ask for international financial support. Will fortify is defenses with the possible help of its allies.* Will form militias that could join up with Liore's force*. Will be a temporary location for pro-monarchists to gather before heading off to Dolgava and Hutori. Will possibly engage in humanitarian aid for both sides during civil war*. Will enter a pacifist art and literature movement.

Alright, that is what I've been able to summarize based on the discussion. Again, I will leave this up for one more day in case anyone else would be interested. If anything is wrong please let me know.
Luis1p

Postby Mr. F49 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:20 pm

I know it's a little late, a week maybe, but since Rildanor is a fellow Canrillaise nation, I'm interested in participating. Regarding the Lourennais Revolution, Rildanor offers the following for the RP:

1.– Offer asylum and refugee status to any Lourenne citizen who has escaped the tremendous repression of the coup d'état or who has applied for asylum
    2.– Since Rildanor is a pacifist nation, we will not formally take any side, but we are committed to
      A) To send humanitarian aid
      B) We will let any ally send troops to the border between Morbanaque and Martois if necessary
      C) Doctors from the Didier Betancourt de Saint-Exupéry Foundation will be sent to treat the wounded on both sides.
    3.– If required, Rildanor can send a delegation on human rights to seek a diplomatic and peaceful solution to the conflict.
Jafnaðarmannalisti in Telamon (4823 - present)
Nouveau Parti Populaire in Rildanor (4731 - 4917)
Mr. F49

Postby Luis1p » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:05 am

Mr. F49 wrote:I know it's a little late, a week maybe, but since Rildanor is a fellow Canrillaise nation, I'm interested in participating. Regarding the Lourennais Revolution, Rildanor offers the following for the RP:

1.– Offer asylum and refugee status to any Lourenne citizen who has escaped the tremendous repression of the coup d'état or who has applied for asylum
    2.– Since Rildanor is a pacifist nation, we will not formally take any side, but we are committed to
      B) We will let any ally send troops to the border between Morbanaque and Martois if necessary
      C) Doctors from the Didier Betancourt de Saint-Exupéry Foundation will be sent to treat the wounded on both sides.
    3.– If required, Rildanor can send a delegation on human rights to seek a diplomatic and peaceful solution to the conflict.

A fellow Canrillaise :cry: :mrgreen:

I think 1 and 2 are very good and can be done. I will hold off on number 3 for the time being.
Luis1p

Postby Mr. F49 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:18 am

Luis1p wrote:
Mr. F49 wrote:I know it's a little late, a week maybe, but since Rildanor is a fellow Canrillaise nation, I'm interested in participating. Regarding the Lourennais Revolution, Rildanor offers the following for the RP:

A fellow Canrillaise :cry: :mrgreen:

I think 1 and 2 are very good and can be done. I will hold off on number 3 for the time being.

Sounds good to me. Let me know if anything changes or if I can help in any way
Jafnaðarmannalisti in Telamon (4823 - present)
Nouveau Parti Populaire in Rildanor (4731 - 4917)
Mr. F49

Postby Luis1p » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:51 pm

Thanks to everyone that signed up to participate, but I am ending this RP indefinitely.
Luis1p

Previous

Return to General