The Pub (Compliments, Feedback, Discussion)

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: The Pub (Compliments, Feedback, Discussion)

Postby jamescfm » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:09 am

Thanks to robmark for really bringing some life to the IFF tournaments and congratulations to Endralon for a big win.
jamescfm

Postby robmark0000 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:52 am

jamescfm wrote:Thanks to robmark for really bringing some life to the IFF tournaments and congratulations to Endralon for a big win.

I am a football fan, so it was my pleasure. However, it is great that Endralon have no opponent, because we have the largest sponsor companies khmmm khmm LTG and the best football teams! (It was a secret call for others to join ;) )

QV73 wrote:Props to Doc and Vesica for hosting FOMAT and keeping it alive after Mr God made it. Now we have eleven entries and potentially two or three more eventually.

I think it is very important, FOMAT is one of the really cool things of this community, I really enjoyed when Doc do the FOMAT stuff in the Discord in live.
By the way, I think Endralon could hosting a FOMAT, if I may.
Information: Player Profile here, Musical Profile here, Political Compass here.
World Congress Coordinator

"Only the Young can run. So run, and run, and run!" ~ Taylor Swift
robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby Rogue » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:21 am

Gotta say @Polites his religion RP is really cool. I made one post on it since im just not good at religious RP but its fairly entertaining to watch PLUS it gets a lot of people interested in it again. Its great!
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Polites » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:03 am

Mr.God wrote:Gotta say @Polites his religion RP is really cool. I made one post on it since im just not good at religious RP but its fairly entertaining to watch PLUS it gets a lot of people interested in it again. Its great!

Thank you for the appreciation! Big shoutout to James on how he's been handling the APC, here and on the wiki
Polites

Postby jamescfm » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:27 am

Personally I think robmark deserves credit again for really breathing some life into football role-play through the "LTG Terra League" and it would be great to see this tournament grow even larger.

On a related note and as those in the Discord might have seen, I have added a few articles to Terran Global News Wire in the hope this will direct some attention to role-play that I think is interesting. I would encourage other players to do so (and ideally in a similar format) and that would also mean that players who are short on time can browse through the thread to keep up to date with things that are happening in the game world.

I have pinned this thread too because I think it is a good idea and wouldn't want it to be forgotten about!
jamescfm

Postby robmark0000 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:08 am

jamescfm wrote:Personally I think robmark deserves credit again for really breathing some life into football role-play through the "LTG Terra League" and it would be great to see this tournament grow even larger.

Thank you for the compliment James :)
Information: Player Profile here, Musical Profile here, Political Compass here.
World Congress Coordinator

"Only the Young can run. So run, and run, and run!" ~ Taylor Swift
robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby jamescfm » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:36 pm

In relation to the Luthori situation- which provides a good example of international tension without resorting to direct military action- IntruderEmerald's Institute for Global Awareness report is a great piece of role-play. Provides some real depth to the role-play as well as focusing attention on the key disputes and the points of contention.
jamescfm

Postby DueWizard70 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:43 am

I think that IntruderEmerald deserves praise for their RP with the IGA. I honestly wasn't aware that this was happening in Luthori until they started the IGA. Great job!
People's Front Kundrati -ACTIVE (4731-4889, 5142-)
Institutional Reform Party Baltusia-INACTIVE (4889-4896)
Demokratische Hosianer von Dorvik Dorvik-INACTIVE (4908-4918)
Third World Controler of Utembo(4851-4953)
DueWizard70

Postby IntruderEmerald » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:22 am

Thanks, I appreciate it :D but I should say I thank Independent P for being the first to bring the issue up.
IntruderEmerald

Postby Independent P » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:08 pm

IntruderEmerald wrote:Thanks, I appreciate it :D but I should say I thank Independent P for being the first to bring the issue up.

Yea thanks IntruderEmerald I think I do deserve some of the praise for the Luthori issue considering I was the one that brought it up?
Independent P

PreviousNext

Return to General