The Pub (Compliments, Feedback, Discussion)

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: The Pub (Compliments, Feedback, Discussion)

Postby Aquinas » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:36 pm

jrandle8 wrote:@Chitin plays in the worst country ever (Liore) and it should just join the Yingdalan empire, but the dude is interesting. His rp is by far among the best. Also, FYI (and TMI) he got a nice voice, just saying. No homo tho.

This left me feeling a little uncomfortable.
Aquinas

Postby jellybean » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:55 pm

I want to say thank you to Edmund and Horrell for reinvigorating Luthori's international RP. It's wonderful seeing Luthori's news thread light up!
jellybean

Postby Independent P » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:25 pm

Gotta give a huge compliment to @wlievens for not pulling the plug on this game yet.
Independent P

Postby wimpwampwomp » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:57 pm

Every part of this article image by edmund is sufficiently annoying, and thus perfect.
wimpwampwomp

Postby Luis1p » Mon May 13, 2024 2:25 pm

Just wanted to hop on here and potentially get this thing going again. Regardless, I'd like to take some time to thank everyone who is currently part of the community and actively taking part in improving our laggy game here.

First, I want to shout out the current mod team @Greek, @ James, @Nick, who are very busy IRL, yet are still coming on to help with requests despite having absolute silence from game ownership. Specifically, I'd like to shoutout Nick who is doing great with learning the moderation role and helping with these requests!

Second, I'd like to give thanks to our RPers and community members. The game goes through its hyperactive moments and moments when there's absolute silence. it is our daily RPers and active members who can give this game its activity and inspire players to keep going. Shout out to @Brad @Aethan @Svet @Weim @Rogue @Imperial @Drax @Nile @Hexaus @liu @Mbites @Danny @Alaskan @Pragma @Lig @Itam @kub @Hyr @Baltusian/Kundrati players. My thanks are not limited to these players, but to all who continue to engage with the game and with the community. It has been a pleasure to see you all play and grow throughout the months. I am excited to see what you create in the next few months. Cheers to you all!

Third, I'd like to thank some of our veteran players, who may not always be active on the forums, but help out with the community through feedback and advice to newer players, thanks to @Zanz @Doc @Hepburn @Kubs. These guys really help out with the direction of the game and for helping make some sense of some of the older parts of the game. Thanks to you guys for sticking out and being great resources and voices of reason to all.

Finally, one big thanks and shout out to @Greek who has truly helped me expand in my roles as mod and as a fellow RPer. This yeudi bastard has been a really great person to work with both on the mod team and as a player. He exemplifies what a true admin should be: fair, communicative, adaptive, friendly, and honest. I raise my glass to Greek for the months of RP and Mod-work that we've done. Thanks, again.
Luis1p

Previous

Return to General