Football discussion and information

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Football discussion and information

Postby jamescfm » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:38 am

As there has been increased interest in football role-play in the past week or so, I thought maybe we should have a thread where we could discuss proposals, plans and ideas, as well as keep track of notable football-related information in the game.

For reference purposes, I have taken the International Football Federation to be the international football governing body for a while now on a kind of "implicit consent" basis. Any player who is interested in hosting an IFF World Cup event should certainly contact me and we can arrange that. The same is true for any of the continental championship events (the structure of the organisation is available here).

For future reference, I have also created a wiki page for making a record of football clubs. Hopefully this makes it easier to carry them into the future and more likely that other players will join in with the football role-play at some point. Please add football clubs that are referenced anywhere in role-play.
jamescfm

Re: Football discussion and information

Postby Facticked » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:14 am

Yes It is good step to open for Football thread and it help to get information about this.
Facticked

Postby jamescfm » Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:14 pm

If anybody is interested in hosting the 5322 IFF World Cup, please drop me a message wherever you find convenient.
jamescfm

Postby Auditorii » Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:39 am

jamescfm wrote:If anybody is interested in hosting the 5322 IFF World Cup, please drop me a message wherever you find convenient.

Dorvik and Zardugal would participate for sure.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby TRA » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:23 pm

Beiteynu as well.
Signed by the ghost of the 2300s, GreekIdiot.
TRA

Return to General