OOC - Global Recession

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

OOC - Global Recession

Postby Rogue » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:19 pm

Hi Everyone. In this threat we can discuss the possible creation of a Global Recession which could lead to a lot of great RP.

The recession would be the result of a big crisis in Deltaria. The crisis was formed as the Deltarian government had, in the span of 2 decades, deregulated, decentralized and privatized the economy to such a degree that the market had free reign. Eventually leading to a worsening social climate and now, a crisis.

This would have repurcussions accross the globe. Majatra would be the first continent hit, being centered around the Deltarian economy and the MEA Majatran countries would see their own economies enter into a recession. Afterwards Dorvik and Yingdala would see themselves face a deep depression as they have a strong and important relationship with the MEA through their trade agreements with it. Deltaria in Majatra, Dorvik in Artania and Yingdala in Dovani would each cause a bit recession in their respective regions as their economies are intertwined within.

It would give the opportunity for others to rise while creating difficulties for the settled "great economic powers" of their regions.

Would love to hear your opinions.
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Re: OOC - Global Recession

Postby imperialpearl » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:20 pm

I support this. I like the idea.
imperialpearl

Re: OOC - Global Recession

Postby jrandle8 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:12 pm

I'm for it.
民族自由黨 (Yu Imperial Union) in Yingdala & House of Yu Clan (Inactive)
民族自由黨 (United Nationalist Federation) in Dankuk (Active)
jrandle8

Return to General