H&GS-Seko Border Conflict

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

H&GS-Seko Border Conflict

Postby Liu Che/Zhuli » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:02 pm

This is the official planning thread for the Hulstria and Gao-Soto/Mikuni-Hulstria - Seko Border Conflict.

So far, both sides have casualties in a border shooting. No side has officially taken responsibility for the incident, both sides deny starting it. Seko has largely demobilized and is willing to do anything to maintain peace. H&GS seems more inclined toward conflict. Seko is hoping submitting to Yingdala will lead to much needed assistance should a war start. Aloria appears to want to get involved on H&GS.

Since this is picking up the pace, we need to coordinate events.

Speaking for myself, I am in favor of an open outcome, but all of the players involved (or wish to be involved) should speak up. We must follow the rules and strive to adhere to a degree of realism.
Liu Che/Zhuli

Re: H&GS-Seko Border Conflict

Postby wimpwampwomp » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:08 am

More and more countries are joining the ACY, so let's have a s**tshow in fifty years. And by s**tshow, I mean war.
wimpwampwomp

Postby jrandle8 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:48 pm

Yeah because saying “let’s have war” is war planning. You sure you want to give Yingdala 50 years to prepare?
民族自由黨 (Yu Imperial Union) in Yingdala & House of Yu Clan (Inactive)
民族自由黨 (United Nationalist Federation) in Dankuk (Active)
jrandle8

Postby wimpwampwomp » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:24 am

My militariation law is still quite new; I need time for it to have a significant effect. We need patience. In the meantime, we'll just keep the pressure on through the Dovani Pact
wimpwampwomp

Postby jrandle8 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:24 am

So, if you want war, let's plan further roleplay so that we're all on the same page. I'll get approval from the other parties in Ying.
jrandle8

Postby wimpwampwomp » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:45 am

First order of business: the OCY. Is it a suicide squad or a full-blown anti-CESU? As IC strategic director, I recommend the latter, but I want to get another opinion.
wimpwampwomp

Postby jrandle8 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:44 pm

The OCY, I would say, is a suicide squad and here’s why. Yingdala’s military is ranked as a strong power as well as 4 other CESU members. If the OCY doesn’t get countries on its team that is a strong power, then I can say for certain that you guys are leading your nations to certain doom.
jrandle8

Postby Liu Che/Zhuli » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:28 pm

50 IG years = 3 months. I will be honest, not sure I can stay in Seko that long. Another party has joined me and they could be in, but we may want to consider speeding things up or letting the WC investigate and deal with consequences.

I am all for an open ended ending generally based on realism. I don't know what that could mean.

My plans so far are largely to implement the Seko Model, continue letting Yingdala set up shop militarily, and work out an economic agreement with Lourenne. I have opened up the possibility that the RAT leadership will be accused of being paid Yingdalan agents. Haven't decided on that yet, but there is a door which could be interesting if opened.

If there is a conflict anytime soon (sooner than 50 IG years), I expect much of Seko would be occupied by H&GS. Would probably be like a Korean War scenario but no split for an ending (whatever that looks like).
Liu Che/Zhuli

Return to General