Great Dovanian War Planning Thread

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: Great Dovanian War Planning Thread

Postby wimpwampwomp » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:00 am

DueWizard70 wrote:
wimpwampwomp wrote:I've agreed with Wizard for Utembo to be mostly placid, but then extremely aggressively defensive once invaded. Maybe we can make some random border village battle be synonymous with the Utembo Front

Yes I agree with this. I'm thinking once Qulho-Coho, which is very significant, gets invaded. Utembo will start slowly pushing you back up. And once ying arrives we finish the job together. If everyone agrees with that

Aye
wimpwampwomp

Postby neoliberalbad » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:30 am

wimpwampwomp wrote:
neoliberalbad wrote:
wimpwampwomp wrote:Maybe Kamakura can get nuked. It'd be our Hiroshima/Nagasaki

Could we (Dankuk) do the honors?

Make it a joint op with Yingdala

In that case we'll have two cities just like Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Dankuk nukes the first city, and Yingdala nukes the next with a more powerful weapon.
neoliberalbad

Postby wimpwampwomp » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:52 am

neoliberalbad wrote:
wimpwampwomp wrote:
neoliberalbad wrote:
Could we (Dankuk) do the honors?

Make it a joint op with Yingdala

In that case we'll have two cities just like Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Dankuk nukes the first city, and Yingdala nukes the next with a more powerful weapon.

Maybe Syakusen?
wimpwampwomp

Postby wimpwampwomp » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:39 am

Perhaps Yingdalan forces can steal Iwanami Masayori's armor as spoils of war, returning it only a few decades after the Empire falls and the Crownlands are restored

EDIT: I have a (very, very dramatic) idea. Any criticism is understandable.
In the mountainside of Fujiramoto (Berchtesgaden's equivalent) near the end of the war, Tanigawa is hanging out at his villa when suddenly enemy airborne troops drop in the place. He flees to Fujiramoto Shrine with a few surviving soldiers and his government body guards, heads for the inner sanctum where the armor is stored, and writes his death poem having put on Iwanami's original armor. As the enemy closes in, Tanigawa dons his helmet, charges the enemy under a hail of bullets from both sides with nothing but a katana (bushidō s**t) and promptly gets shot in the chest and killed along with the rest of the Imperial forces. The enemy troops strip the armor off of his dead body and throw the latter in a nearby stream, never to be seen again.
wimpwampwomp

Postby neoliberalbad » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:43 pm

wimpwampwomp wrote:Perhaps Yingdalan forces can steal Iwanami Masayori's armor as spoils of war, returning it only a few decades after the Empire falls and the Crownlands are restored

EDIT: I have a (very, very dramatic) idea. Any criticism is understandable.
In the mountainside of Fujiramoto (Berchtesgaden's equivalent) near the end of the war, Tanigawa is hanging out at his villa when suddenly enemy airborne troops drop in the place. He flees to Fujiramoto Shrine with a few surviving soldiers and his government body guards, heads for the inner sanctum where the armor is stored, and writes his death poem having put on Iwanami's original armor. As the enemy closes in, Tanigawa dons his helmet, charges the enemy under a hail of bullets from both sides with nothing but a katana (bushidō s**t) and promptly gets shot in the chest and killed along with the rest of the Imperial forces. The enemy troops strip the armor off of his dead body and throw the latter in a nearby stream, never to be seen again.

Damn, that's metal af. I like it.
neoliberalbad

Postby neoliberalbad » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:00 pm

BTW, what do y'all think of two propaganda outlets (Coalition and Allies) that could be posted in the National news section to help RP the war? After 4958 they'll be archived, and during the war they'll portray events as the factions would. The reports could also be reposted in individual nation news threads. The Allies one could be titled "Voice of Dovani" or "Vox Populi", and the Coalition one might be titled "Cry of Glory" or something similar. Just a thought.
neoliberalbad

Postby neoliberalbad » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:16 pm

N O T I C E:

Upon further consideration, N Dovani's participation in the war will be dropped, or at maximum seriously underplayed. As the ruling party in Dankuk and N Dovani Controller, they can't interact significantly, so I've elected to pull ND out of the war to stay well within the rules. Apologies if this messes up any plans.
neoliberalbad

Postby wimpwampwomp » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:33 pm

neoliberalbad wrote:N O T I C E:

Upon further consideration, N Dovani's participation in the war will be dropped, or at maximum seriously underplayed. As the ruling party in Dankuk and N Dovani Controller, they can't interact significantly, so I've elected to pull ND out of the war to stay well within the rules. Apologies if this messes up any plans.

Acknowledged
wimpwampwomp

Postby wimpwampwomp » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:04 pm

Desperately hope Auditorii rises from the dead and makes Ostland active again so that I can Sudetenland the s**t out of the south of the country before the war starts, given that the entire thing was once a Hulstrian colony and that the south is majority-Kunihito.
And then Chojo just invades the rest so that Ostland gets wiped off the map before the war starts. But it'll be restored as an independent nation immediately after as part of the peace terms.
wimpwampwomp

Postby neoliberalbad » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:13 pm

wimpwampwomp wrote:Desperately hope Auditorii rises from the dead and makes Ostland active again so that I can Sudetenland the s**t out of the south of the country before the war starts, given that the entire thing was once a Hulstrian colony and that the south is majority-Kunihito.
And then Chojo just invades the rest so that Ostland gets wiped off the map before the war starts. But it'll be restored as an independent nation immediately after as part of the peace terms.

Hate to say this, but, at least from my experience, Auditorii fervently disapproves of a lot of if not all of this war, based on his comments yesterday. If he were to join, I think we'd have to change a lot, and scale it down a bunch as well.
neoliberalbad

PreviousNext

Return to General