Great Dovanian War Planning Thread

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: Great Dovanian War Planning Thread

Postby DueWizard70 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:28 pm

Farsun greately disaproves of this RP. He won't join and then he will criticise it all.
People's Front Kundrati -ACTIVE (4731-4889, 5142-)
Institutional Reform Party Baltusia-INACTIVE (4889-4896)
Demokratische Hosianer von Dorvik Dorvik-INACTIVE (4908-4918)
Third World Controler of Utembo(4851-4953)
DueWizard70

Postby neoliberalbad » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:07 pm

DueWizard70 wrote:Farsun greately disaproves of this RP. He won't join and then he will criticise it all.

I concur with these sentiments
neoliberalbad

Postby wimpwampwomp » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:38 pm

neoliberalbad wrote:
DueWizard70 wrote:Farsun greately disaproves of this RP. He won't join and then he will criticise it all.

I concur with these sentiments

Nearly had a heart attack until I realized you were agreeing with Wizard's sentiments and not Farsun.
wimpwampwomp

Postby wimpwampwomp » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:31 am

(strums on ukulele)
BE PREPARED! BE PREPARED!
wimpwampwomp

Postby Auditorii » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:31 pm

Always glad to have your comments Due, since they ALWAYS come from a good place.

The issue with "conflict" in Particracy is the fact that it seldom "makes sense" especially considering the lack of serious build-up the Dankuk, Dranland or whatever it is called nowadays has had in recent years both in terms of real life and in-game world. I will, however, be interested in involving Ostland as Ostland is probably one of the few nations that are FBC that have had significant military buildup and is likely capable to kicking some peoples ass in a war.

That being said, I am sure that I won't be upset with the randomness of the this war like people randomly claiming they have technologies or locally produce pieces of military equipment without any sort of in-depth look into RP and making sure its semi-realistic.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby DueWizard70 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:43 pm

Auditorii wrote:
Always glad to have your comments Due, since they ALWAYS come from a good place.

The issue with "conflict" in Particracy is the fact that it seldom "makes sense" especially considering the lack of serious build-up the Dankuk, Dranland or whatever it is called nowadays has had in recent years both in terms of real life and in-game world. I will, however, be interested in involving Ostland as Ostland is probably one of the few nations that are FBC that have had significant military buildup and is likely capable to kicking some peoples ass in a war.

That being said, I am sure that I won't be upset with the randomness of the this war like people randomly claiming they have technologies or locally produce pieces of military equipment without any sort of in-depth look into RP and making sure its semi-realistic.

Your reaction to the RP was surprisingly not as bad as I expected!

Don't worry about the "no sort of in-depth look into RP" with the military equipment. Part of the plan is for it all to fail miserably and leave Utembo even more broke than it already is.
People's Front Kundrati -ACTIVE (4731-4889, 5142-)
Institutional Reform Party Baltusia-INACTIVE (4889-4896)
Demokratische Hosianer von Dorvik Dorvik-INACTIVE (4908-4918)
Third World Controler of Utembo(4851-4953)
DueWizard70

Postby wimpwampwomp » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:52 pm

DueWizard70 wrote:
Auditorii wrote:

Your reaction to the RP was surprisingly not as bad as I expected!

Don't worry about the "no sort of in-depth look into RP" with the military equipment. Part of the plan is for it all to fail miserably and leave Utembo even more broke than it already is.

And when it comes to us, Gao-Sotoan technological superiority is in fact a virtue of this RP. Obsession with quality, just like Imperial Japan and Nazi Germany, without much regard for quantity. My rather sizeable equipment stockpiles now do not tell the future. This will be the primary factor of the Empire's downfall.
wimpwampwomp

Postby wimpwampwomp » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:37 am

War news thread is up here. Sorry for not notifying earlier.
wimpwampwomp

Postby neoliberalbad » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:06 pm

Ryouta, though active in Dankuk now, said that he wouldn't interfere with the Rowiet government's plans during the duration. We will probably have a political upheaval shortly after the treaty signing concludes, but for now consider the UCCR a de-facto one-party state.
neoliberalbad

Previous

Return to General