Bianjien Civil War discussion

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Bianjien Civil War discussion

Postby Liukupukki » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:48 pm

Hey yall, I had a plan for a Bianjien civil war. Was thinking to bring it up here before sparking any real action, but the key points in my plan:

Before the war:
-Khan of Bianjie announces an operation to clear the criminal situation in Gemun, the military gets involved.
-The small force tasked to arrest the criminals is overpowered by the gangs teaming up
-The Free People's City of Gemun declares independence from Bianjie, and while doing so, sparks many independence movements, the only major one being the mega-prison complex in Nimanggia
-Few days later the Regions of Běi and Běine declare themselves as the Greater Běi Republics, and declare themselves independent. Minor regions and cities also try to break away.
-As a response to these breakaways, the Khan declares war on the breakaway states to reunify Bianjie

The War:
Participating states/cities/regions

-The People's Republic of Bianjie:
Khani Region (Excluding Gemun),
Gumang Region,
Meihe Nimang Region,
Nimanggia Region(Excluding the mega-prison complex)
Muduria Region
Hanci Gūwa Region

-The Anarchists:
Free People's City of Gemun,
Nimanggia Mega Prison Complex

-The Republicans
Region of Běi,
Region of Běine

Communes are split between the anarchists and the people's republic

Foreign Backing should be fairly limited, but if someone *wants* to get involved, sure I can allow it depending on the side they support, and how they do it.

The anarchists would end up getting a substantial amount of land, manly the mostly desert region of Nìmanggia, and some land around Gemun.
The Republicans would just kick the People's Republic out of their claimed territories, and would stop expansion once reaching the border.

Once these territories are captured, all three sides would agree to a peace conference

The Peace conference:

In the peace conference, the Khan, Gemun's gang leaders, and the caretaker 'presidents' of Běi and Běine would agree to the following terms for peace:
-The Anarchist faction gives up all their lands, except for the Free People's City of Gemun, which is granted independence. Namu jai Šun becomes the new capital for Bianjie.
-The Republics of Běi and Běine are to stay as Republics, but as a part of Bianjie
-Bianjie becomes the "Union of Khanates and Republics of Bianjie" (or UKRB), all regions (except for Běi and Běine) are made their own Khanates, and Bianjie gets its first President.
-Press and media is freed nationally, each nation part of the new union would be able to decide on the regional laws concerning media.
-The parliament is reformed, each Khanate/Republic will be granted 50 seats to appoint however the regional leader decides to.
-Political Parties are allowed to be formed in the Union, but local governments decide their own laws regarding this
- Each Khanate, except for Khani (Which the Fanggon Dynasty will continue in) are elected their Khans, and the first President of Bianjie is elected.

Aftermath:

-The People's Republic of Bianjie is no more. UKRB will be its successor
-The Khan of the People's Republic will continue to rule as the Khan of Khani.
-Press is freed in the Republics, and most Khanates.
-Parliament is reformed, and political freedom is largely promoted in the Republics and most Khanates
-A President for the Union of Khanates and Republics of Bianjie is elected via voting.
-The Free People's City of Gemun is granted independence, it has no official leader, but it's a known fact that the crime leaders are running the show in the backroom
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: I don't plan on executing the plan before I'm done with my backlogged posts, but wanted to post this now, so people have time to give their thoughts/insights.
Your friendly neighborhood Lube bottle. Contact me on discord rather than on forums. > Liukupukki#2896
Liukupukki

Return to General