(RP) Colonization of the island north of Jiaozhi,Yingdala

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

(RP) Colonization of the island north of Jiaozhi,Yingdala

Postby King William IV » Wed May 18, 2022 3:36 am

By the way this is an RP planning topic but I didn't have enough room to write that in the title.

This is not role-play: Hey um moderation? Is it okay if I do this? because it's actually really up to you guys to change anything about the island, and I don't want to be breaking any game rules here)

This is an island roughly north-east of the Jiaozhi Province in Yingdala. It is an island off a peninsula in the so called "wild lands" (the lands on the terra world map that are gray).
The government of Dundorf is very interested in placing research stations on this island, and also naming this island. Although Dundorf is practically on the other side of the world, the government of Dundorf is planning on sending a diplomatic delegation with the Königsführer, Emperor of Dundorf, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Infrastructure & Transport, Minister of Agriculture & Food, Minister of Science & Technology, and various other high-ranking officials, to the nation of Yingdala, and will be discussing colonizing the island, naming the island, rights to the island, and setting up scientific stations there. More information about the meetings and the island will be released here soon.
Reichssozialist Partei RSP (5107-5220, 5292-present) - Dundorf
Þjóðarbandalagið Tælmörks (5289-5292) - Telamon
various others (various) - various, including Kalopia, Trigunia, and Selucia
King William IV

Re: (RP) Colonization of the island north of Jiaozhi,Yingdala

Postby Auditorii » Wed May 18, 2022 5:49 pm

To put it simply: No.

To put it somewhat longer: Those "wild lands" as you refer to them are the Forum Based Countries (FBC) that are contained here. To answer your surely next question: no, you cannot request control over them and then colonize them. That is against the rules. As I've said to you via private message/in-game message my recommendation would be to read through the rules and get a better understanding of them.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Return to General