Trigunian Military Coup/Economic Collapse RP Planning Thread

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Trigunian Military Coup/Economic Collapse RP Planning Thread

Postby Robert F. Kennedy » Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:43 pm

Svetlana accepted that I create a thread for planning an economic collapse of Trigunia and a possible global economic crisis. I let Svetlana explain her idea because I'm not the best at explaining it. :D
Image Luthori, Image Hulstria
Constitutional Democratic Union, Hosian-Dermcratic Union
Controller of the Luthorian Monarchy (House of Orange-Villayn Armstead)
Robert F. Kennedy

Re: Trigunian Military Coup/Economic Collapse RP Planning Thread

Postby Svetlana2 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:18 pm

Current RP plan for the Trigunian Crisis
Note: might be changed later

Phase 1: Coup and the Transitional Period 5310-5315 (Me and Pangolin agreed on it)

1)The TAF coups the KTP Government and arrests their leaders
2) Novikova states that she will veto every bill proposed by KTP, declare the state of emergency effectively stripping away the power of the Duma
3) Formation of a TST-led military government for a period of 4 years
4) Neftkomp annoucing the suspension of oil production due to a high and repeated number of terrorist attacks made by KTP extremists
5) intensification of KTP protests and radicalization following the military annoucing that they will put in trial KTP leaders for charges of Treason, Disrupting the social and political peace of Trigunia
6) intensification of both KTP ans TST propaganda efforts as civil unrests rises to record high levels
7) restoration to some degree the power of local assemblies

Phase 2: Civil War 5315-.... (scraped)

1) assassination of Yeva Novikova and the declaration of Martial Law nationwide
2) KTP forces starting an open rebellion in Vrosnok and blocking the Polina Bridge
3) Collapse of the Central authority in Rodshyadam and start of the civil war along side an indefinite suspension of oil production
4) (still under discussion)

Phase 3: Reconstruction of Trigunia's economy and reputation ....-.... (scraped)
Don't mind me just spreading som good old chaos and insanity and sometimes democracy and freedom depends on my mood
Svetlana2

Return to General