Resignation

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Resignation

Postby Luis1p » Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:59 pm

Hi all,

I am announcing that I will be resigning from the RP Committee as of 9/2/2023.

There are a few reasons for this resignation. First, I have no time. We live in a busy world. I am a busy person and can't commit any more of my extra time for the committee. Second, I think we should have a new person with fresh ideas and commitment on the team. I'm all about making the community a better place [insert funny star wars ironic gif] and having a new person would certainly give the committee some new ideas. I am excited to see who will join the committee next.

I'd like to thank moderation for accepting me in the committee and my fellow committee members. Y'all are great.

Thanx all. xoxoxo

Luis1p

Re: Resignation

Postby hyraemous » Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:04 pm

I'll miss you man. Cheers. You were a good one to our community - I tip my hat off to thee.
hyraemous

Postby TRA » Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:09 pm

It has been an absolutely pleasure working with you on the RPC, Louis. Respect.
Signed by the ghost of the 2300s, GreekIdiot.
TRA

Postby Autokrator15 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:23 pm

Luis1p wrote:Hi all,

I am announcing that I will be resigning from the RP Committee as of 9/2/2023.

There are a few reasons for this resignation. First, I have no time. We live in a busy world. I am a busy person and can't commit any more of my extra time for the committee. Second, I think we should have a new person with fresh ideas and commitment on the team. I'm all about making the community a better place [insert funny star wars ironic gif] and having a new person would certainly give the committee some new ideas. I am excited to see who will join the committee next.

I'd like to thank moderation for accepting me in the committee and my fellow committee members. Y'all are great.

Thanx all. xoxoxo

Sad to see you leave the RP-committee. I like RPing with you and I loved your advise, it really helped me and Luthori! Thank you so much :)

Autokrator15

Postby jamescfm » Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:36 pm

Thanks for all your great work on the comittee, Luis. I am personally grateful for your work and support on the Dynamic Rankings because I know this took a significant amount of your personal time and effort to complete. I understand that real-life considerations have to come before the game but we are losing an experienced and thoughtful voice on the team.
jamescfm

Postby Pragma » Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:39 pm

Appreciate you Lulu! Go forth and prosper
Currently playing in: Cildania

Image Vascanian Empire
Pragma

Postby Auditorii » Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:24 pm

It was a pleasure to have you on the RP Committee and as a voice when handling the RP in-game, as always.

Thank you for your time and effort and hope to see you continue your RP actively in-game.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Return to General