The Santa-Elena Chemo-Ecological disaster

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

The Santa-Elena Chemo-Ecological disaster

Postby Svetlana2 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:41 am

This thread will discuss and plan the future chemo-ecological disaster RP I'm planning to do in Kanjor

Note:anyone can partake in this RP, or they can just ignore it. You do you boo-boo

Why do I want to create an ecological disaster RP?
Well, it's quite simple really, I beleive that PT hasn't experienced any major ecological disasters in quite some time, and I believe that said RP would surely shake up some lives though it will require extensive planning and mutual consent when partaking in this RP. So far, I have laid the bases for a threat of a major attack orchastrated by a terrorist organization against opiod production and processing facilites located on the Santa-Elena archipelago that is located in La Tondelle province.

some background RP posts for the disaster:
Car bomb attack orchastrated in Bonogone, an organization known as ODL claims responsiblity for the attack: the church isn't helping their case are they?(gotta justify my persecution of the church:3)
83 persons killed and more injured during a terror attack in Argentes, state of emergency declared nationwide as elections are on their way: time to put the lunarians down?(can't even have an adventure time reference in peace)
Don't mind me just spreading som good old chaos and insanity and sometimes democracy and freedom depends on my mood
Svetlana2

Re: The Santa-Elena Chemo-Ecological disaster

Postby ChengherRares1 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:08 am

Medina could be behind offering home to these terrorists, as current government searches to crack down on opium
Gabriel Boțan, oldie
Home nations:
Lodamun - main
Kizenia
Rutania

Lodamun above all!
ChengherRares1

Postby Svetlana2 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:33 pm

ChengherRares1 wrote:Medina could be behind offering home to these terrorists, as current government searches to crack down on opium

Could work with that but would greatly damage relations between Medina and Kanjor
Don't mind me just spreading som good old chaos and insanity and sometimes democracy and freedom depends on my mood
Svetlana2

Postby ChengherRares1 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:38 pm

I am fine with the implications
Gabriel Boțan, oldie
Home nations:
Lodamun - main
Kizenia
Rutania

Lodamun above all!
ChengherRares1

Postby Svetlana2 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:13 pm

ODL takes over the Santa-Elena archipelago, takes workers of the opiod processing and production facilities as hostages, threatening to blow the facilities: an ecological disaster looming over Kanjor?(the disaster is officially set in motion)

Potential implications:
Now that the disaster will inevitably happen, because I want DRAMAAAAA!!!! We will have to discuss where the opiod filled water would go, westward toward south eastern Majatra, Alduria, ans potentially the shores of north Majatra and Southern Artania, or will it go eastward and hit Rildanor, Tropica and southern Dovani potentially including Vascania. The opiod filled gas is naturally predetermined to go northward before spreading in all direction, kinda like the chernobyl gas but more volatile.

International reponse to the disaster:
I would like to know how will the international community react to a disaster of his scale and severity. Because I'm pretty sure no-one is prepare to handled an opiod related major disaster. Expect kalistan, but I believe they would enjoy drinking and breathing opiods (just kidding of course)
Svetlana2

Postby Svetlana2 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:16 pm

No more grand scheme:( but hey, at least I can make the Santa-Elena the living definiton of insanity :3
Svetlana2

Return to General