RP Planning: Ikradon

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: RP Planning: Ikradon

Postby Drax » Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:03 pm

This is a note from NDZP, a Dundorf Party

The International Court may end up trying war criminals from Ikradon. Think there is a resolution authorizing it. To do so a WC prosecutor will have to obtain something like an indictment of an individual or at least a category. So they have to be charged.

Those prisoners are not in WC custody. Dundorf turned its prisoners over to RPHUA (or its successor). The WC can not walk in and take them without authorization from the Ikradon government which could respond to request by saying of course, or after we try them or no or something else. Essentially the same thing as extradition procedure. Of course they could be tried in absentia.

The planning may well have taken this into consideration but wanted to point out it limits on court and prosecutor authority.
Neue Dundorfische Zentrumspartei (NDZP), Dundorf, Active
Deltarianska Narodna Strana (DNS), Deltaria, Active
Dedicated to the proposition.
Drax

Re: RP Planning: Ikradon

Postby hyraemous » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:11 am

Originally I was going to retcon Kundrati's intervention in Ikradon given the fact our whole reason for intervening was due to the dirty bomb. I'll find another reason to intvene but my posts will likely have to be backdated. I may note that our intervention will be minimal at best with military incursions to help Dundorf with dealing with the Esinsundu Brotherhood.
My nation is: Image Kundrati / My party is: Kundrati Democracy
"Instead realize that your country [Kundrati] isn’t special..." - Farsun
hyraemous

Previous

Return to General