A Party in the Clouds: First Person RP Planning/Discussion

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

A Party in the Clouds: First Person RP Planning/Discussion

Postby Luis1p » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:05 pm

So I have been planning to do this RP for a while but never saw the opportunity nor the right time. I feel like monarchist RP is at a good level right now, especially with back dealing between governments, so it is the right opportunity to initiate this RP.

So the story here is, the Lourennais royals are celebrating their dynasty' existence on the throne of Lourenne and Canrille for a continuous 1000 years. The royals are throwing a party. Now, the big idea here is not the party itself, but what happens at the party. Several individuals will be invited to attend the event. This event is an opportunity to arrange business deals, arrange royal marriages, start scandals, begin affairs, begin alliances, terminate friendships, etc etc. It is essentially an event where you RP your own characters in a first person POV and create roleplay that you normally wouldn't in the nation headlines.

Take this roleplay for example:Greek and I RPed our own government representatives in a first person pov RP that we would not have posted on our nation pages otherwise. It was fluid and it was fun. It was back-to-back posts and it was a different way to do RP.

The way this roleplay will take place:

• Individuals will receive invitations from the Palace to attend the party.

• Players who want to participate are encouraged to reply to this post with the character they will RP at the event.
  • Players who are invited are allowed to bring one guest: this can be a separate character such as a politician, a businessman, an elite person etc etc

• I will post first on the thread to signal the start of the event. After my initial post, players are free to engage with other players at the event.
  • To engage with other players, you must follow this format or something alike:

[Your Character Name | Your Country] --- Speaking to --- [Character Name | Country]

So the thread will have a bunch of different conversations going on at the same time. It is crucial that you state who you are and who you are talking to. You could use the quote feature to continue with conversations.

You are free to add whatever pictures or reactions to your posts. Again, the goal for this RP is to advance your own RP. If the Emperor of Luthori wants an alliance with the Beiteynuese Meleh, this is the place to discuss it. If you bring a business leader as a guest, maybe they want to meet the Son of Heaven of Yingdala and set up a deal. The possibilities are endless! It is up to you and who you want to RP and what you want to gain from meeting with others.

NOTE: If you were not part of the original invited group, you can "lobby" one of the players who were invited and become part of their "invited guests". Spaces are limited!

Take a look at the official page of the RP HERE and let me know down below your thoughts and questions! Please list your character and invited guest below!
Last edited by Luis1p on Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Luis1p

Re: A Party in the Clouds: First Person RP Planning/Discussion

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:45 pm

I will join up as a Benowitz (House of Elior, Beiteynuese shipping). Will spill secrets to anybody who asks me about anything. Guy can't hold his liquor.

Edit: Let's call him Sikreet Benowitz, Duke of Sholemberg, COO of Hadayim.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby BananaZebra » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:01 pm

I’d like to send:

Princess Erszébet, Duchess of Palagheață; b. 5433, 20/21 as of now. She is betrothed to the son of Count Péter Mihai, Dumitru Mihai - who is a member of the Royal Army. Addicted to cocaine and barbiturates, she is not happy with her match and is going to try to have an affair.
Hizb al-Ishtiraki al-Dimuqrati (Badara)
Uniós Párt | Partidul Unirii (New Endralon and Kizenia)
BananaZebra

Postby Robert F. Kennedy » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:30 pm

The sole thing that I may be regretting is that Prince Albert, Prince of Orange couldn't come...wait a minute, he'll come, as representative of his parents who will be staying at Rottingham Palace, to continue [clear out mind what is the word again?], ugh yes, rotting, that's right rotting. Wait, I meant resting. Resting. R E S T I N G.

Yeah, so sole regret is not to bring the Prince of Orange with his parents, yet I think it's better for the world to see the younger face of Luthorian nobility, so he may come with his sister, Princess Elidth (Edith for simpler terms - damn Rutanians) to be the new face of Luthorian-Rutanian nobility, and it may also be time for some "affairs", if u get what I mean @Hexaus.

Simpler terms - Prince of Orange and Grand Duchess of Erneshire to be representating their parents to this party. It may be intrigue and affairs, but not too much to not torn the two people's image. Yet, the Prince of Orange is certain to have an affair with either a Lourennais or New Endralonian royal (up to Louis and Hexaus). And yet, the two drunk will be partners in crime btw. Yet, two people having a calm demeanor and not giving too much way to their respective emotions (thanks Luthorian education)
Image Luthori, Image Hulstria
Constitutional Democratic Union, Hosian-Dermcratic Union
Controller of the Luthorian Monarchy (House of Orange-Villayn Armstead)
Robert F. Kennedy

Postby Mbites » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:44 pm

President & Chancellor of the Dual-Republic of Narikaton & Darnussia Peter Thaller will attend on Sikreet Benowitz' Invitation.
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby Rogue » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:51 pm

I will be playing as Emperor Aleksic who is accompanied by his beautifull wife Alexandra ofcourse
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Luis1p » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:06 pm

Bundespräsidentin Ute Schönhoff-Bauer and her husband Friedrich Schönhoff will attend representing the Bundesrepublik.
Luis1p

Postby hyraemous » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:52 pm

William Jankovič Hulanevek will be attending representing the Hulanevek family from the Kundrati Union.
My nation is: Image Kundrati / My party is: Kundrati Democracy
"Instead realize that your country [Kundrati] isn’t special..." - Farsun
hyraemous

Postby Luis1p » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:11 pm

Present for Lourenne will be:

Queen Catherine V
    Children of Catherine V:

Prince Maximillien (b.5440)
    Princess Isabelle (b.5441)
    Princess Astrid (b.5441)
    Prince Philippe (b.5443)

Valerien Vivaldi-Vandam (banker/billionaire)
Hernan Larosiere (billionaire/businessman)
Luis1p

Return to General