Terran Remediation Agency - Pact Command (Classified)

Archive of intergovernmental organisations.

Terran Remediation Agency - Pact Command (Classified)

Postby TRA » Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:11 pm

Pact Command of the Agency (Classified)
November 5220 - Founded by Beiteynu

SWITCHBOARD
Terran Remediation Agency
Tactical Bureau of Intelligence
Press & Media Office

This thread should only be used by Deputy Directors (L3), Directors (L4) and the General Director (L5) on classified discussions, debates and votings.
Signed by the ghost of the 2300s, GreekIdiot.
TRA

Re: Terran Remediation Agency - Pact Command (Classified)

Postby TRA » Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:19 pm

Cunnington Marit, General Director, Beiteynu

Our headquarters in Beiteynu has noticed some chatter of influence exerted by the Luthori monarchy towards the Beiteynuese government, especially the office of the Prime Minister. To avoid things going downhill entirely, I've stopped Beiteynu's deployment of the 16th Artanian Flotilla to Kundrati, for the time being (as part of the addendum). Kundrati's Minister of Foreign Affairs was especially pissed about the whole Keshet commentary, I hear.

Do the Deputy Director and Director from Luthori have any intelligence on the whole thing?

There's no Agency-wide mandate at the moment. We might as well get our heads straight, first.
TRA

Postby hyraemous » Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:41 pm

Milu Milu, Director, Kundrati

My foreign head wanted more information, and my superiors aren't too happy. I don't want the anti-Luthorian sentiment to turn into anti-Beiteynuese sentiment. It would make us look like Dorvik puppets. Let's see what we can do to calm the tide.
hyraemous

Postby TRA » Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:11 pm

Milu, you realise having negative sentiments on two of Kundrati's Pact allies is a bit of a pickle, right? By the way, what's that on the Kundrati Ambassador to Beiteynu, something crossed my desk on them missing???
TRA

Postby hyraemous » Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:18 pm

Kundrati wants to be independent which is why my higher ups are acting this way. This fiasco isn't what we need.
hyraemous

Postby TRA » Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:47 pm

Then perhaps it's time to remediate the situation. These strifes are getting us nowhere, a civil war, a PM murdered, an ambassador abducted, an Emperor sneaking around state visits, OrdoSoc explosions, Malivia running rampant, yada yada yada.

We even lost Solentia cause we couldn't get our heads straight. Sure, we got peace, but there's no long-term plan there. It will come crumbling down, eventually. I've warned the Istalian Director numerous times on this. Even the Kafuri GID.

You and Luthori are both on the cusp of unlocking solid continental influence and paving the way for both of you to rise exponentially in the decades to come and instead we're letting that old crack blurt away silly commentary, pissing off your Foreign Committee and possibly the government of Luthori as well. Swept away by the Emperor's charms, maybe? Her time has come to an end. We'll force her to retire in 5264 and put Shlomo on the wheel, lower Beiteynu's volume in the background for the financial stage. Problem is Shlomo is weary of Kundrati not ratifying the accords. And there's no other candidate with some boilerplate wits - that MOD is a warmongering idiot.

Maybe you could remediate this issue, Milu and get Kundrati to trade and partner up with the network? We make you General Director, run the TRA. After 60 years of Beiteynuese reign, it's time to get off the horse and let both of you shine with the AU and the Pact.

Would that be crazy?
TRA

Postby hyraemous » Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:18 pm

I believe this would be beneficial, but it would have to pass through that two third majority. There is, again, major anti Luthori sentiment. Publicly, Beiteynu should pretend to preach or protect Kundrati interests. This will surely sway the Kundrati public in approval of this treaty and the parties as well. I also seem to recall we had a special treaty that was drafted back in a while between our countries - surely that could help as well?
hyraemous

Postby TRA » Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:40 pm

I'm pretty sure Shlomo wants the Accords of Trade and Partnership ratified. Those are Beiteynuese documents, nothing to do with Luthori. Besides, Kundrati is already - in theory, technically, you name it - hard allies with Luthori. Both of you signed the Pact's Remediation Addendum. So there's basically no other agreement out there. You're already invested in this. Kundrati I mean. And Beiteynu doesn't have to pretend to preach Kundrati interests. They're already on board. Luthori is also on board, their government has understood. Kundrati is making this difficult. Which makes Beiteynu whine like a baby, also.

So we're just basically all waiting for Kundrati to grab the bull by its horns. And the bull's just sitting there.
TRA

Postby hyraemous » Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:55 pm

My higher ups and the Kundrati political parties in general don't see it that way. They saw your Prime Minister's comments as tantamount to betrayal, that being one of the parties' comments at a recent Foreign Affairs Committee meeting. They're further saying that your country is throwing Kundrati under the bus when it should be remediating between the two.

Now personally I don't agree on their claims. Let's face it, this is a mere diplomatic spat that was blown out of proportion by Kundrati's government and by that Emperor. That bull isn't going nowhere, you are right on that. My people will try to convince the higher ups to pull through. It won't be easy, of course for this is like trying to give a child their greens.
hyraemous

Postby _nicolo_02 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:30 pm

Lidia Khachaturian, Pontesi's Director

We won't interfere much, but we would like to recognize Kundrati's very important role in the Pact: that of being one of the most influencing Pact power and, in your case, specifically in Northern Artania.
Pontesi wants this to continue and let me say that we respect Kundrati so much as the post-War reconstruction showed strength and resilience coming from you, something that we need in this Pact. I'm sure that these controversies will soon sunset and we can't wait to work at full steam with all the other Directors.
Currently in:
- Dundorf: Dundorfs Sozialdemokratische Partei
- Beiteynu: Ha'mahaneh Ha'demokrati Beiteinu
_nicolo_02

Next

Return to Archive