Say your piece, make suggestions and offer feedback to any aspect of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Postby Robert F. Kennedy » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:14 pm

Alrighty, you know, it has been a pretty long while since I am seeing this - but here it is once again asking for consideration of this.

The repeal of the unwritten rule of the game mechanics coming first before RP - at least that's how I am seeing it. I've been faced with some problems in Luthori (quite) recently - the monarchy and all that stuff (if you want to know more), just look at the thread "Question about the monarchy" in the discord. Regardless, I've been fighting in this thread for the recognition of one simple fact - all the RP done by Brad or me about the matter of the succession to the imperial throne being done directly - whether it is by forum posts or an RP law - be recognized as the IC way of things even though the game mechanics were not modified due to problems OOCly in Luthori.

Now, I think that the problem has gone over Luthori and the monarchy in general - it's mostly about the place of the game mechanics within the RP - should they still play out a major role within RP (apart from elections, government formation (? on that one tho.) or not.

Leaving this up to debate. I'm encouraging everyone to read the "Q/A about the monarchy" thread in the discord (if they can) to better understand my motives into opening this thread.

Fyi. :D
Image Luthori, Image Hulstria
Constitutional Democratic Union, Hosian-Dermcratic Union
Controller of the Luthorian Monarchy (House of Orange-Villayn Armstead)
Robert F. Kennedy

Return to Feedback