Say your piece, make suggestions and offer feedback to any aspect of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Postby jamescfm » Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:12 am

Feedback related to the forum-based countries.
jamescfm

Re: Feedback: Forum-Based Countries

Postby imperialpearl » Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:20 am

Hi, I think this is an amazing thing. I've personally wanted a review of the Forum-based nations. My general question was whether due to this review whether it was possible to potentially advocate for one of the FBC to make on a completely different culture from what is currently in place?
imperialpearl

Postby jamescfm » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:56 pm

imperialpearl wrote:Hi, I think this is an amazing thing. I've personally wanted a review of the Forum-based nations. My general question was whether due to this review whether it was possible to potentially advocate for one of the FBC to make on a completely different culture from what is currently in place?

As a general rule, we want to keep the existing cultural backgrounds of the forum-based countries, especially where there has been role-play produced. If you think there are reasons to change the cultural background of a particular country, we are willing to listen to your argument though.

If you have a particular country in mind, it would be best to share your thoughts as soon as you can. The more time we have to consider the proposal the better. The same applies to any other player who has similar suggestions, please share those in this thread.
jamescfm

Postby jamescfm » Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:20 am

For the reasons described in this thread, the change made to the country description of Utari Mosir last year has been reversed. As this change was made unilaterally by Auditorii without any announcement and without consulting the community, the position of the Role-Play Committee is that it was illegitimate.

If players would prefer to adopt a country description closer to this changed version, this is something we are willing to consider as part of the project of updating the country descriptions of the forum-based countries. For clarity, the updated description is:

Previously a Hulstrian colony, Utari Mosir's native population is primarily composed of Utari (Ainu) people, who speak the Utari (Ainu) language. A significant feature of the country's colonial legacy is the dominance of ethnic Hulstrians in the country's military leadership which has contributed to a pattern of military putschs in the country's post-colonial history.

Please let us know if you have any concerns or queries.
jamescfm

Re: Feedback: Forum Based Countries (FBCs)

Postby jamescfm » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:09 pm

Since this project began approximately eight weeks ago, there have been country descriptions available for community feedback at all times. With the end of the feedback period for Kurageri, Liore, and Vascania at the end of the day yesterday, we are going to take a short break on these for about a couple weeks. Taking a break will allow us to prepare the next set of country descriptions and it provides a period for more general feedback about the project as a whole, or for players to raise any concerns about the countries we have already updated.

As always, please share any questions, concerns, or suggestions about the project in this thread.
jamescfm

Re: Feedback: Forum Based Countries (FBCs)

Postby jamescfm » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:57 am

Due to the changes to the game's structure, particularly the termination of the Role-Play Committee, there will be a pause in the process of updating the forum-based countries descriptions. Hopefully this will get back underway in the coming weeks.
jamescfm

Return to Feedback