Handling of forum-based country control requests

Say your piece, make suggestions and offer feedback to any aspect of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Handling of forum-based country control requests

Postby Rogue » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:21 pm

jamescfm wrote:I would seriously encourage you to take some time to carefully read and reflect upon the feedback that you have received. As I stated earlier, it is no longer reasonable for you to claim you do not understand the reasons why your requests have been denied. Both in this thread and in the requests thread, these reasons have been explained to you multiple times by multiple people. Whether or not you choose to accept these reasons as legitimate is your prerogative but it is wrong to say they have not been explained.

Yeah you keep making the same allegations and plainly refuse to tell me what im doing wrong. Saying "we value quality over quantity" highly insinuates that you think my posts lack in quality. If you indeed do think that, tell me why you think it, instead of dropping a big F and just leaving things to the imagination. You also keep reffering to "player concerns" while the only concerns ive been hearing is from the RPC itself. You guys keep using the same arguments and refuse to elaborate on them.

Again, just say it out on public. You dont like my RP. You think its stupid because i overrepresent the military and political genre and tend to stay away from cultural RP.
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby jamescfm » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:32 pm

Please see my previous response. I don't think it is productive to continue this exchange while you refuse to recognise the legitimacy of the feedback provided by the Role-Play Committee. If you change your mind and you are ready to acknowledge the issues raised, please let us know.
jamescfm

Postby Rogue » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:38 pm

jamescfm wrote:Please see my previous response. I don't think it is productive to continue this exchange while you refuse to recognise the legitimacy of the feedback provided by the Role-Play Committee. If you change your mind and you are ready to acknowledge the issues raised, please let us know.

Im literally begging you to give me feedback. Yet you refuse to do so. Anyway this isnt doing anything to solve the issue. Im gonna ask Greek to enter the conversation as i do not feel like the RPC genuinly wants to engage with me on anything at this point.
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Mbites » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:46 am

RP Standard(s) (Quality) is an absurdly horrid idea. Tl;dr on the rest.
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Previous

Return to Feedback