Particracy Player Profiles

Anything that isn't part of the game or its community goes here. KEEP IT CIVIL!

Re: Particracy Player Profiles

Postby Aethan » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:50 am

Party Name and Nation: In Marea - Civis Sinistram, Selucia
Languages: Spanish, English, Portuguese, Galician, a bit of French and Italian.
General Political Affiliation: Secular and Progressist, United Left in Spain
General Religious Affiliation: I was baptized, but I apostatized and I'm atheist.
Current Occupation: University student.
Professional Goal: My plan is to work as a science teacher in a near future
Relationship status: totally on my own x)
Favorite genres of music: Pop, Alternative, I generally like all kind of music (though my favourites singers and groups are Imagine Dragons, Clean Bandit, Coldplay...)
Television: I really enjoyed Vikings, Skam, and some Spanish series, currently watching Sense8.
Books: My room is full with books so I like almost everything
Level of School: At university, biology degree.
Hobbies: sports, travels.
Favourite Food: Spanish omelette, croquetas, and more traditional Spanish plates x), plus sushi
Meu pobre Galiza, que te fixeron?

In Marea - Civis Sinistram - Selucia Active
Otwarta Lewica - Valruzia Inactive

Particracy Wiki Admin
Aethan

Postby Elf » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:54 pm

Party Name and Nation: None atm.
Languages: Swedish, English... a little bit of German, some tourist phrases in Croatian and some religious ones in Latin :mrgreen:
General Political Affiliation: Conservative. Some kind of green anti-establishment neoconservative. I like the ECR group in the European parliament.
General Religious Affiliation: Lapsed Roman Catholic. Pantheist. Interested in Buddhism/Hinduism and Pagan (Animist) stuff.
Current Occupation: Studying. Looking for some small-time work atm.
Professional Goal: I'd like to work with something fun where I could meet people from all over the world. Like in the EU Parliament. Wouldn't that be fun? Even though I'm eurosceptic... :lol:
Relationship status: Single, but might have a "friendzone plus" relationship with someone... although I'm a fan of "don't kiss and tell" ;)
Favorite genres of music: Metal. Power metal, death metal, folk metal, pagan metal, gothic metal etc. Also into ambinent music. At the moment I'm really into the Irish Celtic band Cruachan.
Television: Not much atm. I enjoy older Midsomer Murders episodes. It's like they don't dear to be a bit... eh.. "mischievous" in the new ones. Like Barnaby accidentally eating cookies with marijuana and that kind of stuff. :mrgreen:
Books: Currently reading a book called "Chaosology" in Swedish written by an economics professor with serious ADHD. Great stuff. :mrgreen:
Level of School: Vocational education.
Hobbies: Writing, having opinions, taking walks in the forest, mediation, video games, painting, music...
Favourite Food: I'm a vegetarian. Have to say spinach pie with feta cheese. Like mediterranean food in general.
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.
- Winston Churchill
✌️
Elf

Postby Hrafn » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:37 pm

Chaosology" in Swedish written by an economics professor with serious ADHD. Great stuff. :mrgreen:

At first, I thought it was going to be about that Chaos-Gnostic Anti-Cosmic Satanism stuff :lol:
Hrafn

Postby dannypk » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:58 pm

Party Name and Nation: Sambandsríki Sameiginleg Verkalýðsfé (Federal Collectivist Union Party), Telamon.
Languages: Spanish, Catalan, English and a little bit of Portuguese.
General Political Affiliation: I've always been an anarchist, I guess.
General Religious Affiliation: Atheism, I don't really believe in anything.
Current Occupation: Studying, huh
Professional Goal: I'm really spontaneous, but I'd like to become a philosopher, musician and maybe politician (ironically)
Relationship status: Single. I'm not really interested on a relationship
Favorite genres of music: Punk Rock/Rock at all
Television: I don't like watching TV
Books: Most of the times I start reading a book I don't finish it, but actually I'm reading some books from George Orwell, since I never finished reading some books from him.
Level of School: high school
Hobbies: Listening to music, reading and writing.
Favourite Food: meh idc about this
dannypk

Previous

Return to Off-topic