Particracy Player Profiles

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Re: Particracy Player Profiles

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:07 am

Well You'll I am gonna make a real one now.... ugh... Here I go...

Real Name: Nope not gonna go there, however you can call me Alaskan
Party Name and Nation:I am the monarchist in Dolgava and the crazy but in Ntoto...
Languages: English, and learning German and Spanish
General Political Affiliation: I am Generally Right Wing however I do sway towards the center sometimes. I am a Anti-Federalist after the American Patriot Patrick Henry
PT Location: In a small cabin in Northern Dolgava
Real Location:Washington State aka the People's Republic of Cascadia
General Religious Affiliation: Protestant, Lutheranism
Current Occupation: Student (Studying Geology)
Professional Goal: Volcanology, I want to save people's lives from Volcanoes
Relationship status: Single
Favourite genre of music: 80's 90's 2000's Folk Music, Soft Rock, Classical (not rap)
Television: Cable is over rated.....
Books:Historical Non-Fiction, Tom Clancy, Ham Radio Books, etc etc etc... I like books not the biggest reader...
Movies:Oh boy.... Well here goes nothing (not in order just as I think of them)

Hunt for Red October, Cannonball Run, Smokey and the Bandit, The King's Speech, The King's Choice (Good movie from Norway), American President, Lord of the Rings (all of them and Hobbit), Star Wars (except Jar Jar and the Disney stuff), Mousehunt, Clue, Space Balls, Early 2000's spider man, James Bond, Chicken Run, Gandhi movie (REALLY GOOD MOVIE), Snow Dogs (childhood right there), HOGANS HEROES, I Dream of Jeannie, Princess Bride, Andy Griffith Show, Gomer Pyle USMC, Swiss Family Robinson (Childhood movie), Mrs. Doubtfire, Das Boot etc etc.... I will add more when I think of it...
Level of School: Already answered this Question Moving On!
Hobbies: Hunting, Fishing, Stamp Collecting, Watching Seattle Mariners Baseball, Hiking, Ham Radio (no I am not telling my callsign), RP on the forum duh?, Fly Tying (fishing), Model building (plastic models), Greenthumb (I know a lot about growing Redwoods), Geology, Politics ( besides US politics), Creative
Writing
Favourite Games: MLB the Show, HOI4, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Mariokart, Metroid, Atari 2600
"Alaskan"
Dolgovas konservatīvā partija (Dolgava) info
Also in Hanzen
My RP: Dolgava

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning - Erwin Rommel
alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby neoliberalbad » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:15 pm

-
Last edited by neoliberalbad on Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neoliberalbad

Postby bihikone » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:05 pm

Party Name and Nation: Indralan Workers' Party in Yingdala
Languages: English and Japanese (lived there for a long time)
General Political Affiliation: Left-wing
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom (born and raised in Scotland)
General Religious Affiliation: Roman Catholic
Current Occupation: Trainee Teacher
Professional Goal: To teach elementary - possibly abroad
Relationship status: Single
Favorite genre of music: Classic Rock, Metal and general music from my younger years
Television: I don't even own a television.
Books: I read a lot of spiritual material - currently reading Osho
Movies: Blade Runner
Level of School: Bachelors, Masters and working on a teaching qualification
Hobbies: Cycling, Reading, Video games
Favourite Games: RDR2, Doom and N64 classics
bihikone

Postby wimpwampwomp » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:28 am

Party Name and Nation: So far I'm just the Teikoku Sensen in Gao-Soto, but will likely start playing in other nations once the Great Dovanian War ends. Still going to have a presence in (Hulstria and) Gao-Soto, though.
Age: All I'm telling you is that I go into high school in August. (It's the summer holidays now.) Also male and straight, though I don't know why this is in the 'age' section.
Languages: English and Bahasa Indonesia, but I'm not as good as the latter as you might think. See, my parents tried to raise me in my formative years to be bilingual - with my mom speaking regularly to me in English and my dad speaking to me in Bahasa - but my dad, being my dad, ended up only speaking English to me. Now I keep getting top of my class in English class but can't even speak my native language fluently. But I'm not terrible at it.
General Political Affiliation: Progressive (but I take a more moderate stance on policing than many, believing that certain roles need to be redelegated to other services but not that the police need to be abolished altogether). Mixed economist, edging ever so slightly to social democrat. Am a Christian, but nonetheless believe that in a secular state, gay marriage should be a matter of personal religion rather than law.
PT Location: In an evil lair under Idōwa (formerly located in Kien).
Real Location: Banten Province, in Indonesia, a magical land of corruption, spaghetti bureaucracy, terrible roads, and easily offended people. Ethnic Batak.
General Religious Affiliation: Protestant, but I'm having none of that evangelicalist prosperity gospel s**t. Kenneth Copeland does not speak for us. Kenneth Copeland speaks for the Association of Greedy F**ks with Tarps Stretched over Skulls for Faces.
Current Occupation: Student.
Professional Goal: Politician! I might shoot for the presidency one day.
Relationship Status: Single.
Music: Oh boy. This is diverse. I'm just going to summarize my Spotify playlist:
  • There's a lot of classical in here, mostly orchestral, and quite a few anthems (I know the Soviet anthem meme is dead, but the anthem is actually quite nice.)
  • There's also Fly Me to the Moon (Frank Sinatra/Count Basie),
  • a bunch of stuff that I collected from the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtracks,
  • Da Coconut Nut,
  • Bésame Mucho (both the Los Panchos Remastered version and Ray Conniff's cover from The Two Popes),
  • a bunch of miscellanea (why do I have the entirety of the original Star Wars soundtrack?),
  • some Russian traditional that unironically slaps (see my note on the Soviet anthem),
  • one dangdut song,
  • Winston and George from the Darkest Hour soundtrack,
  • more miscellanea,
  • The Mexican Cactus,
  • THE BEST TWO MOZART SONGS OF ALL TIME: Lacrimosa and Piano Concerto No. 21 (Movement II, Andante),
  • Big Iron,
  • the Banana Boat Song, and
  • the Ottoman anthem.
I know. That was a terrible summary. But this gives you an idea. Or none. I don't know.
Television: Hmmph, it's a tough choice between Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Kim's Convenience. Both are well written. The first one makes me laugh more, but I like the second one's style better. Outside of comedy, Dirty Money and Band of Brothers are both fantastic - The Pacific less so.
Books: Historical non-fiction. Anything about World War II that's not about civilian life is great to me. But rather surprisingly, my favorite book happens to be an outlier: Artemis Fowl. Only fantasy I'm willing to touch.
Movies: Long list time.
  • Star Wars
    • Star Wars Episode I: A Phantom Menace
    • Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
    • Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
    • Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
    • Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
    • Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
    • Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
  • Get Smart
  • Johnny English
    • Johnny English
    • Johnny English Reborn
    • Johnny English Strikes Again
  • Darkest Hour
  • Dunkirk
  • The Two Popes
  • Threat Level Midnight
  • Valkyrie
  • Soekarno
  • The Truman Show
  • Gundala

Level of School: :|
Hobbies: Reading, writing, playing video games, and complaining about current affairs.
Video Games: Sniper Elite 4. Hands. Down.
wimpwampwomp

Postby NouvelAn2019 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:27 am

Party Name and Nation: Party Unionist in Kanjor and solidarity.lu in Luthori
Languages: English and French
General Political Affiliation: slightly right of center libertarian
PT Location: A trendy highrise in Silliers in La Tondelle, Kanjor or a student studio apartment in Port William in Orange, Luthori
Real Location: Massachusetts
General Religious Affiliation: Culturally Christian, but more Jewish in faith
Current Occupation: Assistant manager at a gas station
Professional Goal: Politics. Either commentary, back room stuff, or maybe even run myself.
Relationship status: Single and Gay.
Favourite genre of music: la chanson francaise, Queb-pop, regular anglo-pop, some latin music is good too
Television: I'll interpret this as Netflix too. I love mockumentaries. Right now, I'm watching People Do Nothing
Books: Philosophy when I get this chance. It's usually in between customers at work through my headphones.
Movies: Instructions Not Included, J'ai Tue Ma Mere, Mean Girls, A Haunted House, Om Shanty Om.
Level of School: Bachelors Degree in Political Science and French
Hobbies: Follow Youtube drama and become an armchair sociologist/philosopher about it. True Crime and the #420 lyf3. Writing when I can.
Favourite Games: Sims franchise. Civilization franchise. Victoria. Hearts of Iron. Crusader Kings. City Skylines. Sim City.
La Belle Renaissance
Une Belle Renaissance pour notre belle patrie.
Rilandor.

Le Parti Unionist DEFUNCT
Un Pays, Deux Peuples. One Nation, Two Peoples.
Kanjor and La Tondelle.

solidarity.lt DEFUNCT
It's all of us, not some of us.
Luthori
NouvelAn2019

Postby CTHuskyMan » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:11 pm

I guess I'll do this.

Real-name: Just call me HuskyMan or Husky for now.
Party Name and Nation: Still in development.
Age: Old enough to know better, LOL...let's just say that I'm old enough to remember the end of the Cold War.
Languages: English and a small bit of Spanish.
Interests: Sports, pro wrestling, music, radio, politics, gaming, and civil debate.
Favorite genre of music: Rock and pop, mainly from the 80s and 90s. Old school hip-hop rocks as well.
Favorite Games: Mainly sports video games, but also games such as Civilization and classic SimCity/SimTower. I've also been known to play CS:GO.
CTHuskyMan

Previous

Return to Off-topic