AP Exams

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

AP Exams

Postby neoliberalbad » Wed May 19, 2021 9:38 pm

Is anyone else getting fucked by the AP Exams? I can only imagine the shit they pile on you once you become a Sophomore.
neoliberalbad

Re: AP Exams

Postby ChitinKal » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:39 pm

Late to this, but good luck with those exams, you pay a lot of money to take those tests, wouldn't want to walk away without the credit hours. Are they still being done all online this year? I graduated last year in the middle of covid, and our tests were (imo thankfully) changed to 40 min online essays rather than the normal multi-hour exams.
RP Controller of Liore
Fronto de Aŭgustana Vekiĝo (Zardugal) (Inactive) link
Mare Unitu (Keymon) (Inactive) link
Ár Náisiún (Kirlawa) (Inactive) link
National Conservative Party (Kalistan) (Inactive) link
ChitinKal

Postby neoliberalbad » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:21 am

ChitinKal wrote:Late to this, but good luck with those exams, you pay a lot of money to take those tests, wouldn't want to walk away without the credit hours. Are they still being done all online this year? I graduated last year in the middle of covid, and our tests were (imo thankfully) changed to 40 min online essays rather than the normal multi-hour exams.

Yeah, they're all online but still cost a ton. FRQs last 60 min, MCQs 90 min.
neoliberalbad

Postby lenvas » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:36 am

Other Hilton brands will have breakfast available for an additional cost, but if you have Gold or Diamond Hilton status you’ll get free breakfast at all Hilton hotels. Get to know homewood suites breakfast hours here.
lenvas

Return to Off-topic