Greatest Particracy Moments.

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Re: Greatest Particracy Moments.

Postby Mr.Yankees » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:28 am

Jessaveryja wrote:
Mr.Yankees wrote:Wait a second! Who said anything about war?

I was just being lectured by PM about not reading all of news posts. Now who needs to read more posts?

It certainly wasn't me lecturing you. And I always read the news. OK, maybe I get behind every once in a while but I always catch up at some point. As of this moment, I am current on all the news. :P
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby Jay (LDP) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:04 am

Fred wrote:
At least we are finally having the long awaited World War.

We are? I realise I'm out of things a bit, but has Luthori slid into third world anonymity, or am I the only one on the forums who's still (sometimes) active there? Also, query for any Aldurians: what happened to the union of the crowns? Your nation's pulled out of the treaty, it seems.

You make one or two posts in the Particracy forums and now claim to be the only active Luthori player? I notice a distinct lack of posts from you in the Luthori newspaper thread - or, in fact, any thread that has or has had any relation to Luthori whatsoever. Also, considering Luthori has long been an Axis nation and the CIL (being Chair of the Axis) and LDP are both active leaders in it, I fail to see how you are the only active Luthori player.

As I said in one of the recent bills in Luthori, you should consider actually reading the forums (this and the old one) to catch up on the two centuries that you were absent for - there may not have been any significant wars (anywhere across the world, really), but we've certainly not been in "third world anonymity" as you so bluntly put it.

As for Alduria, they left the union after Matthus de-activated. Nobody there seems to have any interest in the union or in RP altogether - they've turned into another of the boring nations with no international RP or activity at all, as far as I can tell.
Particracy Game Moderator

Vanukese Conservatieven
Jay (LDP)

Postby Darvian » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:23 am

Eh, let it go LDP-he obviously doesn't read the newspapers.
Darvian

Postby Fred » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:35 pm

jmiz90 wrote:
Fred wrote:
At least we are finally having the long awaited World War.

We are? I realise I'm out of things a bit, but has Luthori slid into third world anonymity, or am I the only one on the forums who's still (sometimes) active there? Also, query for any Aldurians: what happened to the union of the crowns? Your nation's pulled out of the treaty, it seems.

You make one or two posts in the Particracy forums and now claim to be the only active Luthori player? I notice a distinct lack of posts from you in the Luthori newspaper thread - or, in fact, any thread that has or has had any relation to Luthori whatsoever. Also, considering Luthori has long been an Axis nation and the CIL (being Chair of the Axis) and LDP are both active leaders in it, I fail to see how you are the only active Luthori player.

As I said in one of the recent bills in Luthori, you should consider actually reading the forums (this and the old one) to catch up on the two centuries that you were absent for - there may not have been any significant wars (anywhere across the world, really), but we've certainly not been in "third world anonymity" as you so bluntly put it.

As for Alduria, they left the union after Matthus de-activated. Nobody there seems to have any interest in the union or in RP altogether - they've turned into another of the boring nations with no international RP or activity at all, as far as I can tell.

Real parties, not goon scum.
Fred

Postby JosephJ » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:39 pm

Fred wrote:
jmiz90 wrote:
Fred wrote:

Real parties, not goon scum.

I'm sure Wouter will be delighted to hear your depiction of Goons.
I WAS A MODERATOR
I WAS NOT VERY GOOD
JosephJ

Postby GreekIdiot » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:14 pm

Stop with those faces alright. They've become particracy's nightmare.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby JuliaAJA » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:30 pm

I think if YankeeHater needs something silly to be afraid for his life of, I think that picture has more of a chance of killing than Yankees. :) By the way, where is YankeeHater? ;)
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby Mr.Yankees » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:55 pm

Jessaveryja wrote:I think if YankeeHater needs something silly to be afraid for his life of, I think that picture has more of a chance of killing than Yankees. :) By the way, where is YankeeHater? ;)

OK, let me be clear here. I did not say anything about killing anyone, that was you. I want to make sure we are clear on that. I apologize if I sound a bit tough on you but I want to make that clear to everyone. And yes, I am covering my ass too.
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby JuliaAJA » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:25 pm

Mr.Yankees wrote:OK, let me be clear here. I did not say anything about killing anyone, that was you. I want to make sure we are clear on that. I apologize if I sound a bit tough on you but I want to make that clear to everyone. And yes, I am covering my ass too.

I understand, everyone understands.
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby elryacko » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:55 am

• The many world wars.
  • Whatever Dynastia & gang did.
  • My inadvertent victory in Kafuristan against the Deltarians (I got lucky).
  • AND SO MUCH MORE

Don't Panic
elryacko

PreviousNext

Return to Off-topic