Britons buck trend by believing in paranormal MORE over time

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Re: Britons buck trend by believing in paranormal MORE over time

Postby GreekIdiot » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:15 am

Iori Komei wrote:I'm not going to bother reading any of that. Just the fact that you're from Russia and Greece make it obvious you suffer from an anti-homosexual bias in everything you do and say.

You know, if people were a little more open-minded and tolerant of the lifestyles of others, the Alien's wouldn't still be refusing to share their technology with us (I can hardly blame them)

Well, you could try being more open-minded yourself mate. You are simply certain that we are homophobes and you say end of discussion. Your opinion about aliens and us controverting it doesn't mean we are homophobes and hate gays. Worship every alien that comes pissing around your house, I don't care. We debate here and you call us homophobes. I wonder, if we start talking about nuclear weapons, you'd call us homophobes, close-minded and irrational as well? For once, stop accusing me openly and showing how apathetic you were and give us a structured, pointed answer.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby AngryMollusc » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:02 pm

George S.K wrote:
Iori Komei wrote:I'm not going to bother reading any of that. Just the fact that you're from Russia and Greece make it obvious you suffer from an anti-homosexual bias in everything you do and say.

You know, if people were a little more open-minded and tolerant of the lifestyles of others, the Alien's wouldn't still be refusing to share their technology with us (I can hardly blame them)

Well, you could try being more open-minded yourself mate. You are simply certain that we are homophobes and you say end of discussion. Your opinion about aliens and us controverting it doesn't mean we are homophobes and hate gays. Worship every alien that comes pissing around your house, I don't care. We debate here and you call us homophobes. I wonder, if we start talking about nuclear weapons, you'd call us homophobes, close-minded and irrational as well? For once, stop accusing me openly and showing how apathetic you were and give us a structured, pointed answer.

George, I'm pretty sure Iori's taking the piss. I can't believe that anybody would write "if people were a little more open-minded and tolerant of the lifestyles of others, the Alien's wouldn't still be refusing to share their technology with us" seriously...
AngryMollusc

Postby Xanathos » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:36 pm

Just reading this whole conversation that started about the paranormal in Britain and ended up with homosexuality (Iori and Jethro insulting each other) is a riot, read it again from the beginning if you dont believe me!

LMAO
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan
Xanathos

Postby JuliaAJA » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:44 am

Chazza wrote:
JosephJ wrote:(my mother's quite a believer in astrology, fortune telling, homeopathy, reincarnation, and generally all that bollocks

There is quite some merit to homeopathy and alternative forms of medicine, specifically when looked at in contrast with the trends of marketisation and mass treatment evident within mainstream medicine.

Anyone heard of Edgar Cayce?

Rumbold90 wrote:Anyway, I believe that marriage is between one man and one women. However, I do beleive in civil unions.

I don't care who gets married, I'm not gay, I just don't know why anyone cares who gets married. They won't run out of marriage certificates.

Rumbold90 wrote:How did this conversation (about God, aliens and ghosts) turn into a debate about alternitive medicine and gay rights?

Crazy people, that's how.

Xanathos wrote:Just reading this whole conversation that started about the paranormal in Britain and ended up with homosexuality (Iori and Jethro insulting each other) is a riot, read it again from the beginning if you dont believe me!

LMAO

It really is funny.
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:02 am

Hmm...guess what ethnicity I am... :lol:

I'll give a special award to the one who most successfully makes fun of my ethnicity.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby Rumbold90 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:59 am

Hmm...well, I could make a joke about the ancient Greeks and their strange intrest in little boys, but I won't. :D
United Worker's Front
Mordusia
Rumbold90

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:12 pm

Make fun of anything, I don't care. :P
Last edited by GreekIdiot on Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby Jay (LDP) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:13 pm

Rumbold90 wrote:Hmm...well, I could make a joke about the ancient Greeks and their strange intrest in little boys, but I won't. :D

Why not?! Homosexuality seems all the rage in this forum!
Particracy Game Moderator

Vanukese Conservatieven
Jay (LDP)

Postby Sam » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:13 pm

Русский?

Edit: George edited that part out of his post...
Last edited by Sam on Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The FSB finally caught him for talking shit about replacing Putin with this "Saiser" character. I'm guessing they're up to his seventh toenail by now."
- Dynastia on jethro
Sam

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:13 pm

jmiz90 wrote:
Rumbold90 wrote:Hmm...well, I could make a joke about the ancient Greeks and their strange intrest in little boys, but I won't. :D

Why not?! Homosexuality seems all the rage in this forum!

Hehe yeah...come on jethro, give me your best shot. Dynastia perhaps?
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

PreviousNext

Return to Off-topic