Britons buck trend by believing in paranormal MORE over time

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Re: Britons buck trend by believing in paranormal MORE over time

Postby JosephJ » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:04 pm

You're all a bunch of fucking idiots.

Spot the secret message.
I WAS A MODERATOR
I WAS NOT VERY GOOD
JosephJ

Postby jethro » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:36 pm

Thank you very much Jess. Always good to know I've got fans so committed they not only hide their messages of adulation, but actively assert that they dislike me. Welcome to Particracy, and I can't particularly blame you for being a Jethro-hater as a not-insignificant portion of the community is in that camp.

Molotov, Merry Christmas to you too.

Also Jess, as a piece of helpful advice, the cute 1pt font idea is neither original nor particularly clever. And if you're going to write secret messages that aren't actually secret, make them clever and suitably offensive, such as, "Jethro is a lunatic Russian donkey-boner", or "Why the living fuck hasn't Jethro drunk himself to death in a bout with Molotov?", or conceivably, "Molotov, we all know you're drunk and violent, please do us all a favor and beat Jethro over the head with a cricket bat". Any of these would have at least added some class, while at the same time all being essentially true, to the much-vaunted "SECRET MESSAGE".
jethro

Postby JosephJ » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:29 pm

jethro wrote:Also Jess, as a piece of helpful advice, the cute 1pt font idea is neither original nor particularly clever. And if you're going to write secret messages that aren't actually secret, make them clever and suitably offensive, such as, "Jethro is a lunatic Russian donkey-boner", or "Why the living fuck hasn't Jethro drunk himself to death in a bout with Molotov?", or conceivably, "Molotov, we all know you're drunk and violent, please do us all a favor and beat Jethro over the head with a cricket bat". Any of these would have at least added some class, while at the same time all being essentially true, to the much-vaunted "SECRET MESSAGE".

You are expecting Jess to exhibit signs of intelligence. :lol:
I WAS A MODERATOR
I WAS NOT VERY GOOD
JosephJ

Postby GreekIdiot » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:53 pm

Hm...

I want to beat the living fuck out of Joseph because he is so fucking annoying.

Fair enough?
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby JuliaAJA » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:18 pm

JosephJ wrote:
jethro wrote:Also Jess, as a piece of helpful advice, the cute 1pt font idea is neither original nor particularly clever. And if you're going to write secret messages that aren't actually secret, make them clever and suitably offensive, such as, "Jethro is a lunatic Russian donkey-boner", or "Why the living fuck hasn't Jethro drunk himself to death in a bout with Molotov?", or conceivably, "Molotov, we all know you're drunk and violent, please do us all a favor and beat Jethro over the head with a cricket bat". Any of these would have at least added some class, while at the same time all being essentially true, to the much-vaunted "SECRET MESSAGE".

You are expecting Jess to exhibit signs of intelligence. :lol:

jethro, you're right. JosephJ, at least I'm not the Christian Zionist Party. Those foul smelling beasts wouldn't know how to log in without having someone reading detailed instructions to them and at least their not the SPIDER PIG REPUBLIC, caps lock is not God incarnate.
Last edited by JuliaAJA on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby Molotov » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:20 am

I feel bloody awful.

Jethro: I don't know you. I'm terribly sorry.
Molotov

Postby IdioC » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:15 pm

Jessaveryja wrote:...SPIDER PIG REPUBLIC...[/size]

By calling a party "Republic" they've not really got the point. The only reason I didn't modify things myself in that case was because I assumed with such a daft and unoriginal concept, they'd be "mostly harmless".
What is that weird Jelbék language what I types with me computer buttons?

"Kae orzy sedrijohylakmek, megàmojylakjek, frjomimek. Kaerjoshu zri? Afrkmojad firja, Kae grzy Zykhiko ajozuo zri?"
IdioC

Previous

Return to Off-topic