Pizza, Pie, or Fried Meat

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Pizza, Pie, or Fried Meat

Poll ended at Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:21 am

Pizza
45%
Pie
14%
Fried Meat
36%
None
5%
Huh?/I don't know?
No votes

Total votes : 22

Re: Pizza, Pie, or Fried Meat

Postby jethro » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:02 pm

AdJeCtIv3 wrote:
George S.K wrote:
AdJeCtIv3 wrote:I'd just like to say that if you are vegetarian, fried meat is awesome and it's even tastier if the animal suffered prior to slaughter.

Is that a fucking joke or something? Because it's not the first time i run into such a comment... :?

I'm only being serious if you are offended.

I have to back up AdJeCtIv3 on this one. Politically, personally and morally I am staunchly pro-animal suffering. I am particularly adamant in pushing a pro-cat suffering agenda.
jethro

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:05 pm

I have a cat at home and I support animal rights. I believe, as Gandhi did, that a nation's cultural level can be partially defined by human behavior towards animals. But setting aside the animal rights shit, I have no problem with chickens being slaughtered or either the small chickens being killed in McDonald's. Same goes for all animals that were born to serve our appetite. But cats and dogs I respect and expect a little some respect to them. Dunno why, call me crazy, but I am really attached to my cat, but that could stand for the fact that i am the only child of my entire family.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby JuliaAJA » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:21 pm

George S.K wrote:I have a cat at home and I support animal rights. I believe, as Gandhi did, that a nation's cultural level can be partially defined by human behavior towards animals. But setting aside the animal rights shit, I have no problem with chickens being slaughtered or either the small chickens being killed in McDonald's. Same goes for all animals that were born to serve our appetite. But cats and dogs I respect and expect a little some respect to them. Dunno why, call me crazy, but I am really attached to my cat, but that could stand for the fact that i am the only child of my entire family.

I agree, I have a cat, a dog, and two guinea pigs.
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby AdJeCtIv3 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:57 pm

It was meant to be a throw-away joke. I really shouldn't post when I'm tired. For the record, and sorry Jethro - animal suffering is actually something I feel strongly about. I used to keep cats and was quite attached to them, now I just keep fish - it's surprising just how attached you can get to them.

Having said that I will also state that I have slaughtered animals (Kangaroos) but even in my stupid youth I made sure they didn't suffer unnecessarily. These days doing the same thing would probably sicken me.

Damn I feel like a steak now.
I AM NOT A Image ANY MORE!!
AdJeCtIv3

Postby jethro » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:18 pm

Has nobody yet figured out I simply revel in jerking people's chains? Who the fuck is pro-animal suffering? I don't care much about ecological issues, but nobody is pro-animal suffering.

I am, however, strongly pro-malaria. The biased international media has lambasted that noble virus. Mosquitoes and all types of bloodsucking disease-spreading parasites, know that I am on your side!
jethro

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:03 pm

AdJeCtIv3 wrote:It was meant to be a throw-away joke. I really shouldn't post when I'm tired.

Seconded. Or drunk, since as of late I have been following Molotov's steps. Blame the holidays for that... :?
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Khaler » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:36 pm

George S.K wrote:
AdJeCtIv3 wrote:It was meant to be a throw-away joke. I really shouldn't post when I'm tired.

Seconded. Or drunk, since as of late I have been following Molotov's steps. Blame the holidays for that... :?

Ah, but Molotov's just living up to his name that has a great legacy of drunkedness. I doubt the legendary Molotov, the People's Commissar for Foreign Affairs saw one single sober day after 1939. Maybe it was because of the cocktails, they say some forms of alcohol really BURN you from the inside.
Be on your OLD GUARD, stand firm in the faith!
-1 Selucians 16:13
Khaler

Location: Great Democratic Republic of Khaleristan, a member of the caring and loving Russian Federation!

Previous

Return to Off-topic