Aspergers Awareness Thread

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Re: Aspergers Awareness Thread

Postby jethro » Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:56 am

I didn't mean to give the impression that Israel is the only cruel and hypocritical nation in the world. Were you not around during all of my anti-America or anti-European rants? China still has a serious problem with tyranny on steroids, but everyone, even the Chinese, seem to acknowledge that. Russia in my own opinion has just about the right level of authoritarianism in government to keep proper order, though I am continually off-put both by occasional glaring lies of the government (come on, we all know the Chechens didn't blow up those apartment buildings) but mostly by the host of intense social problems that still exist in Russia. And so on and so on.

Israel may not be quite as cruel and tyrannical (not quite, but definitely in the same ballpark) as China is with Tibet, but Israelis in general still refuse to acknowledge that there is anything wrong with what they're doing and still seem certain (as a general rule) that they are the victims, and they still (unlike China) have the fervent, unquestioning material and moral support of a major superpower. This is why I rant about Israel. If you would like me to rant about China/Tibet I can do that to, but it won't be nearly as interesting because there is nearly universal agreement on that matter.
jethro

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:58 am

jethro wrote:Israel may not be quite as cruel and tyrannical (not quite, but definitely in the same ballpark) as China is with Tibet, but Israelis in general still refuse to acknowledge that there is anything wrong with what they're doing and still seem certain (as a general rule) that they are the victims, and they still (unlike China) have the fervent, unquestioning material and moral support of a major superpower. This is why I rant about Israel. If you would like me to rant about China/Tibet I can do that to, but it won't be nearly as interesting because there is nearly universal agreement on that matter.

No, please continue ranting. It's definitely interesting and I just wish my aunt in Israel would understand the mere half of it. I am in the same position as you are, but lack the knowledge. But on this Israel issue, letting aside the Israelis' arrogance, you do have to consider the Palestinian government's attitude. I mean, they still protest like egoist shit about how they want their TOTAL independence without being able to deal with the completely infuriating fact that Israel is there and won't leave Jerusalem to become the Arab capitol. I mean come on, none side is being realistic. And in the middle stand the fucking innocent people and that UN truck (which was funny, I admit). There is no reason from either the arrogant nor the light-thinking Arabs.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby JuliaAJA » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:18 pm

George S.K wrote:Jews are brilliant and rich. You are just too jealous of us to recognize that.

You're jewish?
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby jethro » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:22 pm

Jessaveryja wrote:
George S.K wrote:Jews are brilliant and rich. You are just too jealous of us to recognize that.

You're jewish?

That would mean that George is brilliant and rich. Ergo George is not Jewish.
jethro

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:27 pm

jethro wrote:
Jessaveryja wrote:

You're jewish?

That would mean that George is brilliant and rich. Ergo George is not Jewish.

:roll:

I am half Jewish, from my mother's roots. I am brilliant, ther cen b noou daout abaou that, and who knows, i may be rich but you guys don't know it. :lol:
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby JuliaAJA » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:30 pm

George S.K wrote: :roll:

I am half Jewish, from my mother's roots. I am brilliant, ther cen b noou daout abaou that, and who knows, i may be rich but you guys don't know it. :lol:

I'm not rich, not biologically Jewish, I am smart, and I can't say what I am while people are guessing.
JuliaAJA

Postby Khaler » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:21 pm

Why do the Jews have the right for their own country and others do not? Should we give Lapland to the Sami-People who we Scandinavians pretty much slayed for land thousands of years ago? Should US give their lands back to the Indians? The thing is, Sami-People and the Indians will never have their own, independent countries. Why the Jews are privileged? And why western people are not allowed to criticize them? Everything is labeled Anti-Semitism these days, so only countries and media that can rightfully criticize Israel are the so-called Rogue-States and Russia and their ex-soviet buddies. Thankfully the public opinion in Europe is turning against Israel and their actions, as their ruthlesness has finally been recognized by our media. Before this, the only large media that was not biased for Israel was the Russian media.

And if the Jews have the right for their nation, why don't the Palestinians have the right to fight for their own? They are not Lebanonese, they are not Syrian, they are not Egyptians, they are Palestinian. There is no sense in believeing that the Arabs have anything more common with eachother than the European Christians do. Hell, we fought with eachother in Europe and around the world more than anyone else in the History combined. So it is ridiculous to appeal to the fact that the "Arabs already have many countries."

The Palestinians do not have real central government. They do not have a military and when they go against the well financed modern military of Israel, what other option do they have for warfare than terrorism? When the great liberators of Europe and pacific bombed the crap out of Germany and Japan it was pretty much an attack against the civilian population. They used airplanes, Plestinians use Suicide Bombers, the result is the same: Civilian Targets Killed. Of course in modern day, when it is possible to bomb strategic targets without the need to hurt the civilian population, it is not acceptable anymore. But a group of teenagers from Gaza do not have that possibility. It may be terrorism, but it is the only kind of war they can fight.

We, the western people, have no obligations to Israel or the Jews. Sure, the germans massmurdered them and that was terrible and unforgettable (well, atleast for few generations, but I bet in 2200 no-one really remembers it more than we remember the mass-murdering of the South-American Indians back in the glory days of European Imperialism, which by the way is still the deadlies genocide by numbers in human history), but as far as I recall, I'm not German, so why should I owe anything to the Jews and support their new country? Even from religious perspective it makes no sense, or have you forgotten who were the ones who sentenced our lord to death?

The problem I have with this entire is issue is the fact that for some weird reason, the western media and the Jews around the world and Israel try to reason their Invasion of Palestine. Why can't they just agree to the fact that they went to palestine and invaded it? It's not like they are the first people to invade a country. Actually not too long before the formation of Israel there was another nation and people who needed some room to live, or as they said, Lebensraum, and they also invaded this country then known as Czechoslovakia with very similiar way and reasoning the Jews invaded palestine. "There are Germans in this region and we want this region to us. Oops, sorry, we also took your entire country. Our mistake!" Now that is ironic, isn't it? Why to hide the obvious fact that people A went to the land of people B and invaded it and now they are fighting with the people B to keep the land. This has happened countless of times in history before and has happened since, yet this is the only time from the past 100 years that I can think of where the invasion was somehow mysteriously turned to be righteous in media and through that, in public opinion.

Cold fact is Jews stole Palestine from Palestinians with the help of UK and US, and turned it into Israel. They turned the palestinians into oppressed minority in their own land and now they are trying to lock them out of the land by creating ghetto's, which is even more ironic. The big question is, how did the so-called free Western World allow and support this?

But we should also remember that there are many Jews in Europe and US who do not support Israel. So we should not talk about Jews, but Israelis instead. That way we can finally separate the criticism of Israel from Anti-Semitism, which is the thing Israelis fear the most. Because after that, they can no longer silence the criticism with claims of racism and hostility towards Jews.
Be on your OLD GUARD, stand firm in the faith!
-1 Selucians 16:13
Khaler

Location: Great Democratic Republic of Khaleristan, a member of the caring and loving Russian Federation!

Postby JuliaAJA » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:56 pm

Native Americans need their own, independent countries and so does everyone. I think Israel needs to make everyone work
together in a unified Jewish-Muslim state.

Khaler wrote:have you forgotten who were the ones who sentenced our lord to death?

A. Your lord, I'm a Schultzist Hin-Jew.
B. They didn't do it, that's like saying in every country with a death penalty, everyone is laughing and cheering when it happens.
JuliaAJA

Postby Khaler » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:52 pm

Jessaveryja wrote:A. Your lord, I'm a Schultzist Hin-Jew.
B. They didn't do it, that's like saying in every country with a death penalty, everyone is laughing and cheering when it happens.

Oh but they did, it is right there in the New Testament. If you belive in New Testament, you believe that the Jews of Jerusalem sentenced him. Because Pilatus asked which one would be executed, the Innocent Jesus or the Massmurderer Barabbas. And the Jews, who had turned against Jesus, chose him because they didint like him. The only reason why Jews were spared from the wrath of god was because Jesus asked God to forgive them. Thus, to all Christians, Jews should be enemies, as you know, they wanted him to be executed instead of the murderer.

But as intelligent humans not driven by religion anymore (with the exception of some Lunatics in some parts of the United States who still do not believe in evolution and stuff), it is quite clear that when Christianity became the state religion of Roman Empire, they needed someone else to blame for Jesus' death than, well, THE ROMANS, and only those holy texts that blamed the Jews were used. Later these texts became the New Testament as we know today, when a group of MEN just decided about 300 years after Jesus' death in Nicaea which texts were from god and which were herecy. Much material, some that actually predate the official four gospels, were left out. But they achieved what they wanted, Jews took the role of the villains from Romans in the story.
Be on your OLD GUARD, stand firm in the faith!
-1 Selucians 16:13
Khaler

Location: Great Democratic Republic of Khaleristan, a member of the caring and loving Russian Federation!

Postby Chazza » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:11 pm

Noone has the 'right' to a homeland. Everyone has the right to like free from oppression and with personal autonomy but noone has an artificial right to an artificial piece of land based on artificial bonds they perceive as existing. Ideologically in this sense national self-determination whoever it involves is as bad as each other, however this is not to say that all nations manifest their nationalism in the same way or that Palestinian nationalism has been as viciously destructive as Zionist nationalism.
Chazza

PreviousNext

Return to Off-topic