civony

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Re: civony

Postby JuliaAJA » Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:39 am

IdioC wrote:Well, if he's stupid for trying to lure idiots to Particracy, than the implied presence of at least one stupid person here (for doing so), while idiots are stupid, means that they would be able to be amongst their own and integrate well. Surely as this would mean they would stay and contribute to the community, this paradoxically renders the idea not stupid.

But then, if you were being stupid in suggesting he's stupid for doing so, you're also helping boost the like-minded population in the community and therefore their integration in being non-stupidly stupid.

Besides, in Particracy, being stupid sometimes seems to make sense. :lol:

I'm smart enough to understand that and I'm only inviting smart people, not the people who keep trying non-existent cheat codes and were, like me, tricked into closing the game with ctrl+w. :oops:
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby IdioC » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:42 pm

AdJeCtIv3 wrote:
IdioC wrote:*snip*

Flattered.

Jessaveryja wrote:I'm smart enough to understand that and I'm only inviting smart people, not the people who keep trying non-existent cheat codes and were, like me, tricked into closing the game with ctrl+w. :oops:

If anything, the statement was being stealthily supporting you inviting people. Reminds me of the various "F10" related things in Steam games. Why the hell you'd need to hotkey "Disconnect" is a bit daft to my mind.
What is that weird Jelbék language what I types with me computer buttons?

"Kae orzy sedrijohylakmek, megàmojylakjek, frjomimek. Kaerjoshu zri? Afrkmojad firja, Kae grzy Zykhiko ajozuo zri?"
IdioC

Postby JuliaAJA » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:54 am

IdioC wrote:
Jessaveryja wrote:I'm smart enough to understand that and I'm only inviting smart people, not the people who keep trying non-existent cheat codes and were, like me, tricked into closing the game with ctrl+w. :oops:

If anything, the statement was being stealthily supporting you inviting people. Reminds me of the various "F10" related things in Steam games. Why the hell you'd need to hotkey "Disconnect" is a bit daft to my mind.

I know and thank you. They were trying to get rid of the new people and I wondered what it did to them.
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby IdioC » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:51 pm

No problems, I half-thought you thought I was mocking you. Good to check. :)
What is that weird Jelbék language what I types with me computer buttons?

"Kae orzy sedrijohylakmek, megàmojylakjek, frjomimek. Kaerjoshu zri? Afrkmojad firja, Kae grzy Zykhiko ajozuo zri?"
IdioC

Previous

Return to Off-topic