Let's...

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Re: Let's...

Postby Opakidabar » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:43 pm

George S.K wrote:During the golden times, never seen again since ancient greek time, the lands in Latvia were completely deserted or in the best case inhabitable by angry throngs of uncivilized baboon-like humans.

Good thing those golden times were never seen again, otherwise I would still be hanging in a tree with no access to internet :)
Opakidabar

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:45 pm

Opakidabar wrote:
George S.K wrote:During the golden times, never seen again since ancient greek time, the lands in Latvia were completely deserted or in the best case inhabitable by angry throngs of uncivilized baboon-like humans.

Good thing those golden times were never seen again, otherwise I would still be hanging in a tree with no access to internet :)

Proof that without the Greeks, indeed you would.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Opakidabar » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:50 pm

Nah, Chinese would discover Europe on year 1893 and would see that pretty barbaric, after successfully bringing civilization to us and developing science I would have internet and my name would be Chui Po-Hui.
Opakidabar

Postby PresMusharraf » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:07 pm

I have a question. Why do Americans suddenly care about soccer and why did everyone wet themselves when the U.S. beat Spain 2-0 and blew their lead to Brazil in a 3-2 loss?
Hobrazi Union - Hobrazia (Inactive)
Luterani Útocný Strany - Deltaria (Active)
Lutherans of Keymon - Keymon (Inactive)
Corrupt Dealings Party - Baltusia/Kabushika/Celestia (Inactive)
I miss banners.
PresMusharraf

Postby Mr.Yankees » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:29 pm

PresMusharraf wrote:I have a question. Why do Americans suddenly care about soccer and why did everyone wet themselves when the U.S. beat Spain 2-0 and blew their lead to Brazil in a 3-2 loss?

Well, there are many, many Americans who have always liked soccer. I am one of those. In fact, I like almost every team sport. By the way, the latest stats I saw, soccer had the fourth ranked total revenue between the major sports in the US.
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:04 pm

The first being stupid, second american football and third baseball I presume?
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Mr.Yankees » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:11 pm

George S.K wrote:The first being stupid, second american football and third baseball I presume?

So close but you are still incorrect. Seriously. You should have figured out that baseball is my number one sport just by my username. No, it has never been about being a Yankee (as in a citizen of North America), it's about the New York Yankees (the most successful sports franchise in the world). Though I must admit, I did it on purpose so people would get confused.

Yes, second is American football. No, my third would not be being stupid. My third is soccer. My fourth is NASCAR (and yes, it is a team sport). My fifth is basketball. Hate hockey, by the way. I could go on but what's the point? It's not like anyone cares.
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby IdioC » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:30 pm

I like (field) hockey and just wish I had to time to figure out how to take it to the ice. As a former rugby forward, I'm used to short bursts and contact. I was goalkeeper because I was a little prone to winning collisions and injuring people onfield... at least in the goalie's area, it's legal.
What is that weird Jelbék language what I types with me computer buttons?

"Kae orzy sedrijohylakmek, megàmojylakjek, frjomimek. Kaerjoshu zri? Afrkmojad firja, Kae grzy Zykhiko ajozuo zri?"
IdioC

Postby Darvian » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:06 am

Well when your baseball team has more money than sin, it's not hard to make a really great team every year. **coughs** Oddly, I recently found out I'm not the only Battelin' Red Legs fan on our small slice of the internet. Small world. PresM, slap the Yankees lover for me...;)
Darvian

Postby PresMusharraf » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:32 am

Darvian wrote:Well when your baseball team has more money than sin, it's not hard to make a really great team every year. **coughs** Oddly, I recently found out I'm not the only Battelin' Red Legs fan on our small slice of the internet. Small world. PresM, slap the Yankees lover for me...;)

Better not, Darvian, he's a member of the Dark Side of the Force. He works for the Sith. :lol:

And George, please tone down the anti-American sentimism there. I know you don't like America, but at least show some respect for the Americans you don't...err...hate.
Hobrazi Union - Hobrazia (Inactive)
Luterani Útocný Strany - Deltaria (Active)
Lutherans of Keymon - Keymon (Inactive)
Corrupt Dealings Party - Baltusia/Kabushika/Celestia (Inactive)
I miss banners.
PresMusharraf

PreviousNext

Return to Off-topic