Drinks Everyone!

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Drinks Everyone!

Postby GreekIdiot » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:47 pm

Okay, since I had a very nice Saturday evening out, and I'm semi-drunk right now, forgive me for my...whatever. Anyway, let's talk about drinks! NOT freaking cold fresh delicious beers but about drinks containing more alcohol than 20% (that apparently excludes wine as well).

So...I've had like a dozen shots of that, I honestly don't remember...:P Damn it's the most tasteful drink I've ever had, without overdoing it with the sweetness of course. Alcohol is present, and there is the awesome taste accompanying the rest liquid. I'd mark it #2 on my list of drinks...

The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Re: Drinks Everyone!

Postby JuliaAJA » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:25 am

There is a Carribean drink made of spices and tree bark, it starts out tasting like Root Beer and after a few weeks starts to turn alcoholic. I've never had it, but it sounds interesting. It's a bit like wine in that it starts out as an innocent sweet drink and turns alcoholic with age. I don't know what alcohol content it gets up to, it might get to 20%, heck if I know.
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby Mr.Yankees » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:29 am

Actually, yesterday was the most alcohol I have had in a year (since the last 4th of July :lol: ). I didn't get drunk though. I have never seen the fun in getting drunk.
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby Molotov » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:08 am

Mr.Yankees wrote:Actually, yesterday was the most alcohol I have had in a year (since the last 4th of July :lol: ). I didn't get drunk though. I have never seen the fun in getting drunk.

Why am I not surprised?
Molotov

Postby GreekIdiot » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:23 am

I wonder Molotov, are you solely a fan of beer?

The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby Molotov » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:22 am

I like lots of things, except most whiskeys, cheap wine, cheap vodka and alcopops (or ridiculously sweet cocktails that might as well be alcopops). Mojitos are nice yes George, although my favourite cocktails (off the top of my head) are the Cosmipolitan or Long Island Ice Tea.
Molotov

Postby Khaler » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:16 pm

Woo, one of the largest Rock Festivals here was last weekend, and I have to admit that I can't remember anything from the 1st and 2nd evening. Drinks, drinks, drinks.
Be on your OLD GUARD, stand firm in the faith!
-1 Selucians 16:13
Khaler

Location: Great Democratic Republic of Khaleristan, a member of the caring and loving Russian Federation!

Postby Mr.Yankees » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:23 pm

Molotov wrote:
Mr.Yankees wrote:Actually, yesterday was the most alcohol I have had in a year (since the last 4th of July :lol: ). I didn't get drunk though. I have never seen the fun in getting drunk.

Why am I not surprised?

Obviously, I can't answer that.
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby Amazeroth » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:36 pm

Depends on what I want - if I want to get drunk, then it would be the classic screwdriver, and recently also a white russian. Sometimes whiskey, but only if it's a really good one.

On occasions I don't want to get drunk but still drink (like any family-linked festivities), I like beer, wine (luckily I live in a very good wine-location), and the occasional schnaps.
Eines Tages traf Karl der Große eine alte Frau.
"Guten Tag, alte Frau", sagte Karl der Große.
"Guten Tag, Karl der Große", sagte die alte Frau.
Solche und ähnliche Geschichten erzählt man sich über die Leutseligkeit Karls des Großen.
Amazeroth

Postby GreekIdiot » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:49 pm

Mr.Yankees wrote:
Molotov wrote:

Why am I not surprised?

Obviously, I can't answer that.

Get drunk then. ;P
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Next

Return to Off-topic