American Electoral System explained

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Re: American Electoral System explained

Postby AdJeCtIv3 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:47 am

I thought the Chinese invented printing?

"Although both woodblock printing and movable type printing press technologies were already developed first in China, and Korea in East Asia several hundred years earlier, Gutenberg was the first in Western Europe to develop a printing press."
I AM NOT A Image ANY MORE!!
AdJeCtIv3

Postby JuliaAJA » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:03 am

AdJeCtIv3 wrote:I thought the Chinese invented printing?

"Although both woodblock printing and movable type printing press technologies were already developed first in China, and Korea in East Asia several hundred years earlier, Gutenberg was the first in Western Europe to develop a printing press."

Good point. :)
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby Khaler » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:38 am

AdJeCtIv3 wrote:I thought the Chinese invented printing?

What happened in asia does not concern western development, as we have not talked about them in any other parts of the conversation either (art, philosphy, warfare etc.) Also their language and letters take away a lot from it, as it could not be used as effectively as westerners could, so only combining it with western (or any other more simplified) alphabet made it the great invention it is.
Be on your OLD GUARD, stand firm in the faith!
-1 Selucians 16:13
Khaler

Location: Great Democratic Republic of Khaleristan, a member of the caring and loving Russian Federation!

Previous

Return to Off-topic