Forum Diplomacy

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Re: Forum Diplomacy

Postby Molotov » Mon May 25, 2009 7:13 pm

ooc: Lol George, have you been watching Code Geass? ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!
Molotov

Postby Sam » Wed May 27, 2009 2:15 am

George S.K wrote:In our attempt to enforce peace upon the European continent, it is necessary for a superbly structured body governing a powerful nation to evaluate situations and therefore acknowledge certain facts with regards to straightforward progress. Towards the pursuit of stability and maintenance of its essence, it is our belief that progress for the sake of progress must be prohibited and parameters set for those who analyze the vivid statistics of interminable facts.

We thank His Majesty's Government for sending that message to Russia. We would like to request that, in the future, Britain send an ambassador with better knowledge of Russian, since the aforementioned message is mostly incomprehensible. Thank you for your cooperation.

In addition, it is Russia's view that one nation should not be responsible for enforcing peace in Europe, especially if said nation is not actually part of the European continent. Peace can only be enforced justly and successfully through collective security arrangements.
"The FSB finally caught him for talking shit about replacing Putin with this "Saiser" character. I'm guessing they're up to his seventh toenail by now."
- Dynastia on jethro
Sam

Postby jethro » Thu May 28, 2009 2:55 am

Note: Guys, the Internet on my personal computer is down for some odd reason, may not get it fixed for another day or two. I'm having to use an office computer, which obviously doesn't have the VASSAL module necessary to show the active map. So for now I'll only post the orders, you can use one of the computer maps I've already posted for reference until I can put up the new active map.

Spring 1901

British Orders:
A Lvp H
F Edi H
F Lon H

French Orders:
A Par -> Pic
A Mar -> Gas
F Bre -> Mid

German Orders:
A Mun -> Ruh
A Ber -> Kie
F Kie -> Hol

Italian Orders:
A VEN -> PIE
A ROM -> NAP
F NAP -> TYN

Austrian Orders:
A Bud->Ser
A Vie->Gal
F Tri->Alb

Russian Orders:
F Sev-Rum
A Mos-Ukr
F Stp-Bot
A War-Gal

Turkish Orders:
A Con -> Bul
F Ank -> Bla
A Smy -> Arm
jethro

Postby Opakidabar » Thu May 28, 2009 4:50 am

Ok, now Emperor shall explain his actions. You see, Serbs are guilty for killing our heir. So we had to start war with them. Our fleet move to Albania on other hand was agreed with Albanian Prime Minister. He agreed to our move because we moved our fleet to Albania.
Emperor decorates the good soldier Švejk for his awesome job in Galicia beating off Russian army with the third degree Emperor's cross.

OOC: not sure if any of you read The Good Soldier Svejk by Hashek, I personally believe it was worth it.
Opakidabar

Postby Sam » Thu May 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Russia has declared war on Austria-Hungary. We cannot tolerate this aggression against our Serbian brothers.

OOC: I've read this book. Great book.
"The FSB finally caught him for talking shit about replacing Putin with this "Saiser" character. I'm guessing they're up to his seventh toenail by now."
- Dynastia on jethro
Sam

Postby jethro » Fri May 29, 2009 9:59 pm

Everybody is reminded that the Fall turn will be updated Saturday Evening. If you don't get your turn in before then... well, you're probably screwed.

My computer has been repaired, it's midnight here in Bosnia but tomorrow morning I'll add the active map to the previous turn report, and the next turn will have an active map as well.
jethro

Postby Aethers » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:18 am

So Sunday night (Monday morning in Bosnia) and still no turn...

Just to be safe, I'm sending in my Winter build orders, but hopefully the deadline for those can be extended since we don't yet know the result of Fall.
Iqembu Sokusebenzisana Yeningi (Coalition for Democracy) in Ibutho Izulu
Mugenkai in the Imperial Federation of Sekowo (inactive)
Community Communist Congress in the Republic of Ikradon (obsolete)
Cosmopolitan Unity Party in the Republic of Sogona (P2, RIP)
Aethers

Postby Sam » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:24 am

I didn't send my turn, because it's kinda hard to do without a map.

Once you have the map posted, maybe the deadline could be extended a few days?
- Dynastia on jethro
Sam

Postby Aethers » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:06 pm

Ah, good point. It's not like there were any unclear results, though... The only conflict was in Galicia and that's a straightforward two-way bump.

But yes, I'd suggest to Jethro when he gets back that we have at least 24 hours from the posting of the map to finalize Fall orders, and 24 hours after that for Winter builds.

Of course, he's within his rights to keep the fall deadline as is. (Winter would be a bit harder to justify of course, with no knowledge of the results of Fall.)
Iqembu Sokusebenzisana Yeningi (Coalition for Democracy) in Ibutho Izulu
Mugenkai in the Imperial Federation of Sekowo (inactive)
Community Communist Congress in the Republic of Ikradon (obsolete)
Cosmopolitan Unity Party in the Republic of Sogona (P2, RIP)
Aethers

Postby Sam » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:55 pm

Is this dead?
- Dynastia on jethro
Sam

PreviousNext

Return to Off-topic