Does Satan Exist?

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Re: Does Satan Exist?

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:49 am

Molotov wrote:
The argument that God cannot force his creations to love him is off the point, since God has the power to do whatever he wants; so why doesn't he liberate us from the pain, the anguish, the innocent children dying in Africa? Because he doesn't love them or because he does? Free will you say? Then why the concept of God is necessary if it brings not the effect it was designed to bring?

What the fuck are you talking about, George? What designed effect?

Why do you believe in God? (If you don't, why would someone believe in God?)

Jess, Schultzism dictates the existence of many gods but yet recognizes God's ability to interfere? Now that I'm wondering about it, is Schultzism or however the heck it's spelled, fictional, like your game idea or is it a real life religion (or for that matter way of thinking)?
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Aethers » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:02 am

There is no God and the Magic 8-Ball is his prophet. *nods sagely*
Iqembu Sokusebenzisana Yeningi (Coalition for Democracy) in Ibutho Izulu
Mugenkai in the Imperial Federation of Sekowo (inactive)
Community Communist Congress in the Republic of Ikradon (obsolete)
Cosmopolitan Unity Party in the Republic of Sogona (P2, RIP)
Aethers

Postby JuliaAJA » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:11 am

George S.K wrote:Jess, Schultzism dictates the existence of many gods but yet recognizes God's ability to interfere? Now that I'm wondering about it, is Schultzism or however the heck it's spelled, fictional, like your game idea or is it a real life religion (or for that matter way of thinking)?

It says that the Gods are lead by one God who mostly keeps them on track and the lower Gods try not to interfere unless it's world ending and small stuff is handled by Angels who are people who have reached the end of being re-incarnated. It's fictional, but it describes my views on religion.
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:03 am

Aethers wrote:There is no God and the Magic 8-Ball is his prophet. *nods sagely*

Now now, you are beginning to sound just like Dynastia.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Molotov » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:40 pm

Jessaveryja wrote:
George S.K wrote:Jess, Schultzism dictates the existence of many gods but yet recognizes God's ability to interfere? Now that I'm wondering about it, is Schultzism or however the heck it's spelled, fictional, like your game idea or is it a real life religion (or for that matter way of thinking)?

It says that the Gods are lead by one God who mostly keeps them on track and the lower Gods try not to interfere unless it's world ending and small stuff is handled by Angels who are people who have reached the end of being re-incarnated. It's fictional, but it describes my views on religion.

My friend went through a faze when he was about your age where he made up a load of crap and decided he believed in it, too. He called it Yemism. Basically, you had to believe in all the gods just in case they all existed, and do exactly what every single god instructed. It was a very contradictory religion.
Last edited by Molotov on Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Molotov

Postby JuliaAJA » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:42 pm

Molotov wrote:
Jessaveryja wrote:

My friend went through a faze when he was about your age where he made up a load of crap and decided he believed in it, too. He called it Yemism.

This is not a phase.
JuliaAJA

Postby Molotov » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:44 pm

No trust me, it's something kids do. It's because you have a propensity to believe things, much more so than adults. That's why you learn faster.
Molotov

Postby JuliaAJA » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:50 pm

That may be, but this is not a phase.
JuliaAJA

Postby Molotov » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:54 pm

If you still believe it all when you're one and twenty summers old, I'll eat my hat.
Molotov

Postby JuliaAJA » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:20 pm

You have 6-7 years to prepare your hat, hope it's not a good hat. :)
JuliaAJA

PreviousNext

Return to Off-topic