List of Memorable Particracy Forum/Game User Quotes

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Re: List of Memorable Particracy User Quotes

Postby Siggon Kristov » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:09 am

Jalal Al-e-Ahmad wrote:Siggon is a modern Mayakovsky who wants to punch God in the nose.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby Afrocentric » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:04 pm

My opinions are based on fact.

May be the dumbest thing I've ever said on here.

Urban Party of Kirlawa, Kirlawa - Inactive
Democratic Reform Party, Talmoria - Inactive
Labour Party, Saridan - Inactive
Urban Party of Rutania, Rutania - Inactive

http://www.soundcloud.com/djtechnotikofficial
Afrocentric

Postby Jalal Al-e-Ahmad » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:13 am

"I'M MAJOR PARTY, WHAT I SAY GO"

From Al'Democraty.

I miss you pal. You were my first true nemesis.
What you aspire to as revolutionaries is a new master. You will get one. - Jacques Lacan
Jalal Al-e-Ahmad

Postby meisme » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:36 pm

I'm talking about the others not you. Don't get hypertension on me here.

Found this funny. This is why Al'Badara is my home.
meisme

Location: Being taken to the gates of Valhalla, all shiny and chrome

Postby Siggon Kristov » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:44 pm

Jalal Al-e-Ahmad wrote:If any of you would like to comment, I suggest you provide your own open-source, non-accredited websites from specially selected studies conducted by pure-white Gentlemen. Otherwise, it will be difficult for me to engage with your primitive jungle brain on such a serious topic as genetics.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby LukasV » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:38 pm

viewtopic.php?p=48512#p48512

Definitely worthy of an internet.
Get All That You Deserve In This World

Free Speech Fundamentalist
Classical Liberal/Libertarian
A Necessary Evil
Haterz Gon' Hate

"You believe you have dominion
So you force your lame opinions on me
And my eggshell mind"
LukasV

Postby EEL123 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:46 am

Jalal Al-e-Ahmad wrote:Golly.
Granite is an intrusive, felsic, igneous rock.
I suppose I could have wiki'd that prior to my rambling. But who is to say Wikijewpedia is correct? I have proof that this "Out of the Ground" theory is wholly wrong, and rocks are actually the crystallized tears of Odin.
House of Razama
EEL123

Postby Aquinas » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:39 am

Here is Particracy's very own EEL putting the world to rights. Not yet old enough to vote, but giving a scholarly discourse on democracy :)...

EEL123 wrote:I don't know about democracy, to be honest. I know I may sound intolerably arrogant if I say this, but I have very, very limited respect for the intellect of the average person. To put it simply, most people are dumb. Quite frankly, collective stupidity is a very, very poor foundation upon which to establish a system of government. Yes, there are worse systems of government, certainly, but Western infatuation with democracy gets in the way of us seeing that it is not the best form of government. I would far rather have government chosen by technocrats than by the will of the people, because, except in very limited circumstances (such as the US just after independence, which was the most literate society of its times), such a government equates to a government of idiots chosen by idiots.
Aquinas

Postby Siggon Kristov » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:17 pm

Aquinas wrote:Here is Particracy's very own EEL putting the world to rights. Not yet old enough to vote, but giving a scholarly discourse on democracy :)...
EEL123 wrote:I don't know about democracy, to be honest. I know I may sound intolerably arrogant if I say this, but I have very, very limited respect for the intellect of the average person. To put it simply, most people are dumb. Quite frankly, collective stupidity is a very, very poor foundation upon which to establish a system of government. Yes, there are worse systems of government, certainly, but Western infatuation with democracy gets in the way of us seeing that it is not the best form of government. I would far rather have government chosen by technocrats than by the will of the people, because, except in very limited circumstances (such as the US just after independence, which was the most literate society of its times), such a government equates to a government of idiots chosen by idiots.

EEL's statements, there, have been backed up by H.L. Mencken and Winston Churchill.
I have seen it in Jamaica as well.

EEL is more educated than the average Jamaican voter.
Siggon Kristov

Postby JuliaAJA » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:06 pm

Ratification of the Treaty for the Protection of Endangered Animals:
KE wrote:Then it is the own animals fault for failing to be part of survival of the fittest.

Cildanian National Coalition wrote:Let's put a lion in your bed and then discuss survival of the fittest.

Ratification of the Treaty for the Protection of Endangered Animals:
Cildanian National Coalition wrote:Anyone who votes negatively gets wild animals in their bedroom!

KE wrote:They will be shot and hung on my wall.

Cildanian National Coalition wrote:We will train yours to be especially vicious and give them body armour.

KE wrote:We will return the body armor in full condition to the stores and donate the money to oil companies.

Cildanian National Coalition wrote:That is no problem since a number of Cildanian oil companies are owned by supporters of the monarchy.
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

PreviousNext

Return to Off-topic