List of Memorable Particracy Forum/Game User Quotes

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Re: List of Memorable Particracy User Quotes

Postby Dynastia » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:03 pm

jethro wrote:It feels pretty good to have a woman sucking on your cock.

Oh wow, really???
Dynastia

Postby jethro » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:19 pm

Dynastia wrote:
jethro wrote:It feels pretty good to have a woman sucking on your cock.

Oh wow, really???

Indeed. Since there aren't any recognizable women in Australia I feel sorry for you meat-pumping ass-raping ocker-wiggers over there.
jethro

Postby Dynastia » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:24 pm

Come share my cell anytime, fish.
Dynastia

Postby Darvian » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:31 am

I certainly hate to divert attention from the conversations going on so far but, I feel as if I should share this with others as it has made several people get a chuckle. Not sure if this is really the place to post this but, it's more fitting than any other topic. A bit of backstory. . .A new party showed up in Zardugal. Had a party name that could have fit the bill as a credible/serious party name but, also ran the risk of being a slapstick bit of comedy. Well, the party in question confirmed all doubts with his first post on our nation page the day he/she created the account. Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the Justice League of Zardugal:

Date 04:14:23, April 16, 2009 CET
From Justice League of Zardugal
To Federation of Zardugal
Message CITIZENS OF ZARDUGAL

DO NOT FEAR ANYLONGER

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE IS HERE TO PROTECT YOU FROM EVIL AND TO MAKE SURE YOUR LIVES ARE GOING SMOOTHLY.

IF YOU EVER NEED US ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS YELL AND WE WILL BE THERE.

MAIDENS AND DAMSELS IN DISTRESS HAVE DO NOT HAVE TO FEAR ANYLONGER!!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!

KIDS REMEMBER EAT YOUR VITAMINS AND VEGGIES!!!!

DA DA DA DUM!!!

So yeah, perhaps the next HoS of Zardugal will be the Green Lantern or perhaps Superman or Batman...Who knows? Enjoy.
Darvian

Postby jethro » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:03 am

Darvian wrote:So yeah, perhaps the next HoS of Zardugal will be the Green Lantern or perhaps Superman or Batman...Who knows? Enjoy.

Just make a law banning absurdly faggy and campy heroes from holding office and Zardugal should be safe.
jethro

Postby Darvian » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:21 am

jethro wrote:
Darvian wrote:So yeah, perhaps the next HoS of Zardugal will be the Green Lantern or perhaps Superman or Batman...Who knows? Enjoy.

Just make a law banning absurdly faggy and campy heroes from holding office and Zardugal should be safe.

I think we're quite safe as is, especially given the rules for this type of absurdity. Though, your advice is...(it's almost hard to type it) well received. Though I fear you misread me due to text carrying no tone. I was being satirical and not serious about any possibility of a Superhero taking a position in the government lol...Though, that would certainly be amusing albeit likely against the rules. "The Director-General of Zardugal SUPERMAN!" Queue the trumpets...
Darvian

Postby GreekIdiot » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:11 am

Seriously now, I don't think you can use Superman, because it's a figure used directly from RL, no? Despite the character being fictional as well.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Opakidabar » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:52 am

jethro wrote:Indeed. Since there aren't any recognizable women in Australia I feel sorry for you meat-pumping ass-raping ocker-wiggers over there.

All I know about Australian women comes from the business visit we received in Latvia. I stress that - BUSINESS.
We had business lunch (again, BUSINESS!). It turned into her moaning about how skinny she is in Australia, how every girl is skinnier in Latvia. She acted like Australian beauty queen who happened to turn into frog as soon as her plain landed in Riga.
AND, she was UGLY!
Opakidabar

Postby AngryMollusc » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:22 pm

Darvian wrote:
jethro wrote:

I think we're quite safe as is, especially given the rules for this type of absurdity. Though, your advice is...(it's almost hard to type it) well received. Though I fear you misread me due to text carrying no tone. I was being satirical and not serious about any possibility of a Superhero taking a position in the government lol...Though, that would certainly be amusing albeit likely against the rules. "The Director-General of Zardugal SUPERMAN!" Queue the trumpets...

Superman was Cildanian head of state for quite a while back when I joined the game, actually :P
AngryMollusc

Postby IdioC » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:02 pm

Indeed, the Justice League of Cildania. I was never sure whether it was just a lack of originality or good satire but they kept their noses clean.

jethro wrote:

Death Penalty for Spandex or using a security blanket to fly.
What is that weird Jelbék language what I types with me computer buttons?

"Kae orzy sedrijohylakmek, megàmojylakjek, frjomimek. Kaerjoshu zri? Afrkmojad firja, Kae grzy Zykhiko ajozuo zri?"
IdioC

PreviousNext

Return to Off-topic