Republican 2016 Presidential Field

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

If you were a Republican primary voter, who would you vote for?

Donald Trump
24%
Carly Fiorina
12%
Ben Carson
3%
Marco Rubio
7%
Jeb Bush
17%
Rand Paul
15%
Chris Christie
No votes
Mike Huckabee
3%
Ted Cruz
5%
Other; Specify
14%

Total votes : 59

Re: Republican 2016 Presidential Field

Postby J4C0B65 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:41 pm

MichaelReilly wrote:
J4C0B65 wrote:God put animals on the earth for our use.

You've lost all credibility with that one completely stupid remark, and lost the right for anyone to take anything else you say seriously.

Pathetic.

Well like Hts said are humans are at the top of the natural order and food chain - therefore making us more important than animals and then giving us the right to use.

Also if if you believe that it is unacceptable to eat animals, would that not also make it unacceptable to eat plants. They too are living and according to your point of view we are all "equal"

Going by this logic we would all starve and die.
Classic Particracy

Parti Conservateur Democratique (Lourenne) - Inactive
Parti Conservateur Democratique (Rildanor) - Inactive
Partido Nacional (Gaduridos) - Inactive
National Conservative Party (Beiteynu) - Inactive
J4C0B65

Postby Hrafn » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:34 pm

J4C0B65 wrote:
Hrafn wrote:
J4C0B65 wrote:And what's right about killing innocent life forms that haven't done anything wrong.

Yeah... Are you vegetarian?

The thing is, humans are above animals in the Natural order. Humans have immortal souls animals do not. God put animals on the earth for our use. There is also a solid purpose for killing animals for food.

hts wrote:Im not very religious at all, but even if god didnt put them here for our use, is it not natural for us to put them to use?

We are the top of the food chain, I say that gives us the right to eat whatever the fuck we want.

You know, I could say that white people are at the top of the human food-chain, so that gives us the right to use brown people. And raping women is okay because men are above women in the Natural Order (also, you need to get off once in a while, so it's for a solid purpose). And since gingers have no souls we can use them for vivisection.
It's all pretty arbitrary though.
Hrafn

Postby hts » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:49 pm

Hrafn wrote:
Hrafn wrote:
J4C0B65 wrote:And what's right about killing innocent life forms that haven't done anything wrong.

Yeah... Are you vegetarian?

hts wrote:Im not very religious at all, but even if god didnt put them here for our use, is it not natural for us to put them to use?

We are the top of the food chain, I say that gives us the right to eat whatever the fuck we want.

You know, I could say that white people are at the top of the human food-chain, so that gives us the right to use brown people. And raping women is okay because men are above women in the Natural Order (also, you need to get off once in a while, so it's for a solid purpose). And since gingers have no souls we can use them for vivisection.
It's all pretty arbitrary though.

lol, you could say that if you want but that would be totally different. That would make you a racist, an extreme sexist, and for some reason anti-ginger lol. Totally different than humans being superior to animals in my opinion, but if you think that brown people, women, and gingers are the equivalent of pigs, cows, and chickens than thats fine. You might have some mental issues, but hey, im not your therapist.
“The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.”
hts

Postby J4C0B65 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:08 pm

Particracy needs a like button, because some things are just funny.
Classic Particracy

Parti Conservateur Democratique (Lourenne) - Inactive
Parti Conservateur Democratique (Rildanor) - Inactive
Partido Nacional (Gaduridos) - Inactive
National Conservative Party (Beiteynu) - Inactive
J4C0B65

Postby TheCollectivist » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:31 pm

J4C0B65 wrote:Humans have immortal souls animals do not.

I bet your biology teacher absolutely loved you.
Current party: Pragmatic Party (Indrala)
Political alignment: Centre
For: Defensive democracy, globalism, and humanism
TheCollectivist

Postby MichaelReilly » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:37 pm

TheCollectivist wrote:
J4C0B65 wrote:Humans have immortal souls animals do not.

I bet your biology teacher absolutely loved you.

I honestly read the stuff posted in this thread, began to formulate my reply and then just went "what's the fucking point?" Hrafn made a good reply, but was completely misunderstood, wilfully or not. It was after that I gave up.

If you actually believe some of the stuff posted here it's safe to say an internet forum ain't gonna make much of a difference. The complete works of Hegel wouldn't make a difference... :lol:
Down with this sort of thing
MichaelReilly

Postby Hrafn » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:22 pm

hts wrote:lol, you could say that if you want but that would be totally different. That would make you a racist, an extreme sexist, and for some reason anti-ginger lol. Totally different than humans being superior to animals in my opinion, but if you think that brown people, women, and gingers are the equivalent of pigs, cows, and chickens than thats fine. You might have some mental issues, but hey, im not your therapist.

lol that went over your head lol
Hrafn

Postby hts » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:27 pm

Hrafn wrote:
hts wrote:lol, you could say that if you want but that would be totally different. That would make you a racist, an extreme sexist, and for some reason anti-ginger lol. Totally different than humans being superior to animals in my opinion, but if you think that brown people, women, and gingers are the equivalent of pigs, cows, and chickens than thats fine. You might have some mental issues, but hey, im not your therapist.

I understood that you were joking lol. I just thought that it would be funny to poke holes in your weak attempt at a joke. Nothing counters humor better than humor.

I am also pro-choice, I just like playing the devil's advocate.
“The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.”
hts

Postby MichaelReilly » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:10 am

hts wrote:
Hrafn wrote:

I understood that you were joking lol. I just thought that it would be funny to poke holes in your weak attempt at a joke. Nothing counters humor better than humor.

I am also pro-choice, I just like playing the devil's advocate.

It wasn't a joke. It was a serious analogy you didn't understand.
Down with this sort of thing
MichaelReilly

Postby Liu Che/Zhuli » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:01 am

Last edited by Liu Che/Zhuli on Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Liu Che/Zhuli

PreviousNext

Return to Off-topic