Canadian Federal Election 2015

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Who would you vote for?

Conservative
42%
Liberal
17%
New Democratic
25%
️Green
8%
Other
8%

Total votes : 36

Re: Canadian Federal Election 2015

Postby CanadianEh » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:44 pm

If you are looking for riding projections, ThreeHundredEight.com does really good ones find it here. It gives you detailed projections for each riding. Mine is very Conservative.
Kirlawa Liberals - Inactive
Baltusia Conservatives - Inactive
Rutanian Democratic Party - Inactive
Conservative Party of Luthori - Active

In all the states of created beings capable of law, where there is no law, there is no freedom -- John Locke
CanadianEh

Postby Darkylightytwo » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:41 pm

the elections is too long for our standarts, we are not american, so I am going to wait. I hope you are patient as well.
Darkylightytwo

Postby EEL Mk2 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:02 pm

Here's an interesting article from the National Post.

You know, I've always wondered what it'd be like to be closely related to some political bigwig.
EEL Mk2

Postby CanadianEh » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:20 pm

Yea, the Harper children are really popular here.

In all the states of created beings capable of law, where there is no law, there is no freedom -- John Locke
CanadianEh

Postby EEL Mk2 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:51 am

CanadianEh wrote:Yea, the Harper children are really popular here.
Do you think that they're going to go onto politics themselves like Justin Trudeau? (I saw this without personal animosity towards them, but I think that there are enough political dynasties going around already as it is.)
EEL Mk2

Postby CanadianEh » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:04 am

EEL Mk2 wrote:
Do you think that they're going to go onto politics themselves like Justin Trudeau? (I saw this without personal animosity towards them, but I think that there are enough political dynasties going around already as it is.)

I'm not sure, maybe. It depends how motivated they are and if they are even Conservatively minded in the first place. :P

CanadianEh

Postby utoronto » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:30 pm

CanadianEh wrote:
EEL Mk2 wrote:

I'm not sure, maybe. It depends how motivated they are and if they are even Conservatively minded in the first place. :P

You never know, they could be like Jack Layton whose grandfather was a Québec Union Nationale (i.e. conservative) cabinet minister under Maurice Duplessis and father was a federal Progressive Conservative cabinet under Brian Mulroney, but he's a New Democrat.
Platforma Walruzyjska
utoronto

Location: RL: Poland+France+Canada / IC: Rzeczpospolita Walruzyjska

Postby CanadianEh » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:54 am

utoronto wrote:
CanadianEh wrote:
EEL Mk2 wrote:Do you think that they're going to go onto politics themselves like Justin Trudeau? (I saw this without personal animosity towards them, but I think that there are enough political dynasties going around already as it is.)

You never know, they could be like Jack Layton whose grandfather was a Québec Union Nationale (i.e. conservative) cabinet minister under Maurice Duplessis and father was a federal Progressive Conservative cabinet under Brian Mulroney, but he's a New Democrat.

Yep, though I believe that your parents atleast somewhat influence your political beliefs and values.

CanadianEh

Previous

Return to Off-topic