The Ferguson protesters are idiots

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Re: The Ferguson protesters are idiots

Postby Afrocentric » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:09 pm

CanadianEh wrote:
Afrocentric wrote:
MarkWill wrote:I'll be frank here, and I'll give my best objective summary.

You're saying that Republicans have engaged in racial maneuvers as Democrats have, and that Republicans need to understand black people care about more than just race. You're suggesting that Republicans are never going to receive the ears of black voters if they continuing turning them off.

That's seriously what I think you're trying to say, and it isn't incorrect.

That's exactly what I'm saying and we as a country need to move past using race as a way to stir up controversy and get votes.

Sadly no nation will ever move past that, for now and into the foreseeable future race will be an issue and it an issue we need to face head on instead of letting it happen and sitting in the corner and pretending it isn't happening.

People are too immature to talk about race. Trust me, if we weren't, we would have done this a long time ago, at least in the case of the USA. It's in the best interest of the USA to have racial harmony because if not, you see disgusting acts of racial violence. Case in point: the two officers that were gunned down in NYC.

Urban Party of Kirlawa, Kirlawa - Inactive
Democratic Reform Party, Talmoria - Inactive
Labour Party, Saridan - Inactive
Urban Party of Rutania, Rutania - Inactive

http://www.soundcloud.com/djtechnotikofficial
Afrocentric

Re: The Ferguson protesters are idiots

Postby CanadianEh » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:01 am

Afrocentric wrote:
CanadianEh wrote:
Afrocentric wrote:That's exactly what I'm saying and we as a country need to move past using race as a way to stir up controversy and get votes.

Sadly no nation will ever move past that, for now and into the foreseeable future race will be an issue and it an issue we need to face head on instead of letting it happen and sitting in the corner and pretending it isn't happening.

People are too immature to talk about race. Trust me, if we weren't, we would have done this a long time ago, at least in the case of the USA. It's in the best interest of the USA to have racial harmony because if not, you see disgusting acts of racial violence. Case in point: the two officers that were gunned down in NYC.

Yes, it is as not as much of an issue in Canada since we are a pretty accepting nation but with regards to places down south it is still am major problem.
Kirlawa Liberals - Inactive
Baltusia Conservatives - Inactive
Rutanian Democratic Party - Inactive
Conservative Party of Luthori - Active

In all the states of created beings capable of law, where there is no law, there is no freedom -- John Locke
CanadianEh

Previous

Return to Off-topic