Immigration Reform in the US

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Re: Immigration Reform in the US

Postby TheNewGuy » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:23 pm

I think it's high time we invade Mexico, anyway. Solve the illegal immigration crisis in a day (can't come to us illegally if we come to you :) ) AND we can finally take Cancun etc. so that our Spring Breakers can party without having to talk to any dirty Mexicans at the border.
I once was full of promise. Oops.
The artist formerly known as Zanz, Troll King, Scourge of Dynastia and Confidant of IdioC
All posts are subject to the intense anal-retentive scrutiny of concerned citizens of the community

Particracy Realism Project
TheNewGuy

Postby Amazeroth » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:29 am

TheNewGuy wrote:I think it's high time we invade Mexico, anyway. Solve the illegal immigration crisis in a day (can't come to us illegally if we come to you :) ) AND we can finally take Cancun etc. so that our Spring Breakers can party without having to talk to any dirty Mexicans at the border.

And the war on drugs might become more of a real war, too.
Eines Tages traf Karl der Große eine alte Frau.
"Guten Tag, alte Frau", sagte Karl der Große.
"Guten Tag, Karl der Große", sagte die alte Frau.
Solche und ähnliche Geschichten erzählt man sich über die Leutseligkeit Karls des Großen.
Amazeroth

Postby CanadianEh » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:16 pm

Amazeroth wrote:
TheNewGuy wrote:I think it's high time we invade Mexico, anyway. Solve the illegal immigration crisis in a day (can't come to us illegally if we come to you :) ) AND we can finally take Cancun etc. so that our Spring Breakers can party without having to talk to any dirty Mexicans at the border.

And the war on drugs might become more of a real war, too.

Not to mention that North Korea would use it as an reason to blow them up and the UN would be pissed.
Kirlawa Liberals - Inactive
Baltusia Conservatives - Inactive
Rutanian Democratic Party - Inactive
Conservative Party of Luthori - Active

In all the states of created beings capable of law, where there is no law, there is no freedom -- John Locke
CanadianEh

Postby PaleRider » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:19 am

Who told you the secret plan?!?!?!?!
Political Affiliation~ GOP (US)
Pro: Liberal Conservatism, Paleo-liberalism, Chicago Capitalism, social conservatism, neoconservative
Anti: leftist, multiculturalism, Islamic radicalism
Currently the Zardic People's Party
Starring as Wiendonia in NS
PaleRider

Previous

Return to Off-topic