Israeli Election 2015

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

If I could've voted in the 2015 elections I would vote for

Likud
38%
Zionist Union
13%
Joint List
13%
Yesh Atid
13%
Kulanu
No votes
The Jewish Home
No votes
Shas
25%
Yisrael Beiteinu
No votes
United Torah Judaism
No votes
Meretz
No votes

Total votes : 8

Re: Israeli Election 2015

Postby Amazeroth » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:45 pm

Darkylightytwo wrote:
Afrocentric wrote:
Darkylightytwo wrote:
And, you and your desire to not pay taxes, I just get discouraged every-times I see that selfish desires, And the way you said that, look like you could vote for a party who will only lowers the taxes of its supporters, then raises the taxes of its political enemies. I am certain you know that is not acceptable.

Personally, I have no problem paying my taxes. I don't them to be for useless wars, I want them to be used to educated the population and create a social net for the unfortunate.

How did you get that out of my post. I said lowers taxes, not eliminates them. Big difference the last time I checked.

you said, lowers my taxes, that means you can vote for who only lower your taxes, but rises everyone else. ah the desirs of not paying taxes. but sorry for, paying taxes is just a citizen homework.

As well. every liberty has a limit in democracy,
there is a limit to freedom of expression, you can't call for the extermination of christian, you can't tell people to eat something that may put their life in danger. and I am sure you can accept these limits.
There is a limit to freedom of religion, while you can believe in god, it is incorrect to force your religion on others.

If you read the Canadian charters of right, you could notice article 1

The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society.

Certainely "one right to accumulate money", can also be subject to a reasonable limits.

else, if the private sector has the right to get as much money as they want, I don't see why the state can't have the right to get as much as it wants.

Not really wanting to start a whole discussion, but you should realise that the state and the private sector aren't equal players in the getting money business in any sense. The state is no enterprise and has a monopoly on violence, the private sector can't take away your money by force, but has to work like a business instead. These shouldn't be confused.
Eines Tages traf Karl der Große eine alte Frau.
"Guten Tag, alte Frau", sagte Karl der Große.
"Guten Tag, Karl der Große", sagte die alte Frau.
Solche und ähnliche Geschichten erzählt man sich über die Leutseligkeit Karls des Großen.
Amazeroth

Previous

Return to Off-topic