Should Palestine become it's own country?

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Should Palestine become its own country?

Yes
63%
No
28%
Undecided
9%

Total votes : 54

Re: Should Palestine become it's own country?

Postby SelucianCrusader » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:55 pm

Siggon Kristov wrote:They were against Jewish mass immigration, not the control of land. They wanted the land without the Jewish mass immigration.

Okay, I realise that this is unfair to Siggon since he is banned, but I like anyone reading this to think what they would have perceived mentally if the line had instead been "Muslim mass immigration". Or if all this "race" B. S. (races don't really exist) had been about defending white interests against "blacks"/"coloured". Very often, it seems that some people on the left accept and support ethnic nationalism, but only coming from people they consider to be "oppressed".

I slept over at a Swedish-Israeli girl's apartment who is my friend the day before yesterday. She is seriously worried about family and friends home in Israel. While Israel puts their savage tormentors in state-funded hospitals with takeaway food and coffee from Starbucks, the so-called Palestinians have no problem with killing as many civilian Jews as they can under the code name "Intifada". This is part of their ideology. The idea of "Palestine" has been establishing a state through ethnic cleansing of Jews since before even Israel existed, like in Hebron 1929. Hebron, which lies on teh West Bank, made "judenrein" by the Jordanian army and is supposed to be like that for all eternity by the international community. You have to view settlements in another light when you consider this history. Let's not forget that while the Arab states, including "Palestine", ethnically cleansed their countries from Jews, there are a lot of Arabs are loyal and hard working productive citizens of Israel. Sadly, a lot of these may take the blame for what their savage cousins are doing. It's not like they are genetically incapable of good, it's just that the ideology of "Palestine" is to a large extent about killing and driving out Jews, an ideology supported by a big chunk of countries in the free world as well.

The liar Abbas is a successor of Arafat. Arafat's uncle was the infamous nazi Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, a personal friend of Hitler. Several SS-officers actually escaped to the Arab countries and helped with their attempt to destroy Israel. One might note the similarity between Baath ideology and fascism. In many ways, the ideology behind Palestinian nationalism is a direct continuation of nazi ideology.

I'm fed up with cuddling with these and their racial and religious hatred. If they want to live in a country with iron age legislation, they have plenty of countries to chose from. Just leave the one truly nice country in the region to the people who prefer to live in a liberal democracy, no matter "race" or creed.
SelucianCrusader

Postby Amazeroth » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:40 pm

SelucianCrusader wrote:
Siggon Kristov wrote:They were against Jewish mass immigration, not the control of land. They wanted the land without the Jewish mass immigration.

Okay, I realise that this is unfair to Siggon since he is banned, but I like anyone reading this to think what they would have perceived mentally if the line had instead been "Muslim mass immigration". Or if all this "race" B. S. (races don't really exist) had been about defending white interests against "blacks"/"coloured". Very often, it seems that some people on the left accept and support ethnic nationalism, but only coming from people they consider to be "opressed".

I slept over at a Swedish-Israeli girl's apartment who is my friend the day before yesterday. She is seriously worried about family and friends home in Israel. While Israel puts their savage tormentors in state-funded hospitals with takeaway food and coffee from Starbucks, the so-called Palestinians have no problem with killing as many civilian Jews as they can under the code name "Intifada". This is part of their ideology. The idea of "Palestine" has been establishing a state through ethnic cleansing of Jews since before even Israel existed, like in Hebron 1929. Hebron, which lies on teh West Bank, made "judenrein" by the Jordanian army and is supposed to be like that for all eternity by the international community. You have to view settlements in another light when you consider this history. Let's not forget that while the Arab states, including "Palestine", ethnically cleansed their countries from Jews, there are a lot of Arabs are loyal and hard working productive citizens of Israel. Sadly, a lot of these may take the blame for what their savage cousins are doing. It's not like they are genetically incapable of good, it's just that the ideology of "Palestine" is about killing and driving out Jews, an ideology supported by a big chunk of countries in the free world as well.

The liar Abbas is a successor of Arafat. Arafat's uncle was the infamous nazi Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, a personal friend of Hitler. Several SS-officers actually escaped to the Arab countries and helped with their attempt to destroy Israel. One might note the similarity between Baath ideology and fascism. In many ways, the ideology behind the idea of a "Palestine" is a direct continuation of nazi ideology.

I'm fed up with cuddling with these islamist nazis and their racial and religious hatred. If they want to live in the stone age, they have plenty of countries to chose from. Just leave the one truly nice country in the region to civilized people who prefer to live in a liberal democracy, no matter "race" or creed.

You make up a lot of ideologies here. There is no unique idea of "Palestine", there was no ethnic cleansing of Jews in "the Arab states", the ideology of "Palestine" that is supported by some countries in the free world is not the ideology that's about killing and driving out Jews (not denying that such an ideology exists as well, but all the Western countries in favour of a Palestinian country are not backing that one up). It's true that Palestinians are put in state-funded hospitals (which is, in itself, nothing to praise, really, since that's the duty of every country, not just Israel), but a lot are shot at and killed or injured without need. Furthermore "Palestinians" is the actual name for the Arabs who live or have lived in this region, so there's no need to refer to "so-called Palestinians", it's pretty much irrelevant when the name came up. Also, "they" are not a collective that's single-mindedly wants to establish a state through ethnic cleansing, a lot just want to be able to live again as more than second-class citizens, which is the way they're treated in Israel now.

As long as people treat situations like Israel as a black and white one, regardless who they think is which, they won't get solved, but get worse. And pointing to wrongs that were done generations ago won't help either, and that also goes for both sides.
Eines Tages traf Karl der Große eine alte Frau.
"Guten Tag, alte Frau", sagte Karl der Große.
"Guten Tag, Karl der Große", sagte die alte Frau.
Solche und ähnliche Geschichten erzählt man sich über die Leutseligkeit Karls des Großen.
Amazeroth

Postby PaleRider » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:47 pm

Nice to see this still lives on.

For my two cents, Palestine is not yet ready for statehood. Assuming Israel pulls out entirely, the entire edifice of Palestine would collapse into a messy civil war and only bring about misery and chaos. The PLO, Fatah, Hamas, they all must go. They have become vicious cancers on what hope remains on the emergence of a Palestinian State. The UN Trusteeship Council should be reactivated and Palestine be placed in immediate receivership. Border compromises will have to be made (and given the situation on the ground, Palestine will have a bitter pill to swallow on that), governing institutions need to be rebuilt; a new basic law/constitution will need to be rewritten while an international UN/NATO force patrols the border and trains a professional security force to manage domestic terror and security issues. Palestine will remain impoverished if it is to remain stuck in its current limbo, caught between the incompetent Islamists in Hamas, and the incompetent crooks in Fatah.
Political Affiliation~ GOP (US)
Pro: Liberal Conservatism, Paleo-liberalism, Chicago Capitalism, social conservatism, neoconservative
Anti: leftist, multiculturalism, Islamic radicalism
Currently the Zardic People's Party
Starring as Wiendonia in NS
PaleRider

Postby Siggon Kristov » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:39 am

PaleRider wrote:while an international UN/NATO force patrols the border and trains a professional security force to manage domestic terror and security issues.

NATO? Wow, still all about that imperialism.

PaleRider wrote:Palestine will remain impoverished if it is to remain stuck in its current limbo, caught between the incompetent Islamists in Hamas, and the incompetent crooks in Fatah.

Palestine, and the world, can thank Mossad for Hamas.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby PaleRider » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:41 pm

Siggon Kristov wrote:
PaleRider wrote:Palestine will remain impoverished if it is to remain stuck in its current limbo, caught between the incompetent Islamists in Hamas, and the incompetent crooks in Fatah.

Palestine, and the world, can thank Mossad for Hamas.

At this juncture it really doesnt matter if Mossad created Hamas or not. The fact is it is there, it is corrupt, it is violent, and it couldnt give two shits about actually trying to govern and improve the life of its people.
Let's face it, if Israel were to pull out tomorrow right back to the pre-1967 border what we know as Palestine would collapse. It would probably turn into a Syrian type civil war just without a central government people are fighting against.
Political Affiliation~ GOP (US)
Pro: Liberal Conservatism, Paleo-liberalism, Chicago Capitalism, social conservatism, neoconservative
Anti: leftist, multiculturalism, Islamic radicalism
Currently the Zardic People's Party
Starring as Wiendonia in NS
PaleRider

Postby thosecrazyreds » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:10 am

I don't think that the prospect of potential conflict among Palestinian groups would be any worse than what Israel is doing to Palestine right now.

The election of Hamas was largely due to Palestinians seeing it as the only viable option to ending Israeli occupation.
Nation: Beiteynu
Party: Revolutionary Communist Party
thosecrazyreds

Postby Siggon Kristov » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:53 pm

thosecrazyreds wrote:I don't think that the prospect of potential conflict among Palestinian groups would be any worse than what Israel is doing to Palestine right now.

The election of Hamas was largely due to Palestinians seeing it as the only viable option to ending Israeli occupation.

So you mean that Israel isn't doing a favour to Palestinians by occupying their land and murdering them? I think this will be hard for people like PaleRider to believe.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby J4C0B65 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:31 pm

Siggon Kristov wrote:
thosecrazyreds wrote:I don't think that the prospect of potential conflict among Palestinian groups would be any worse than what Israel is doing to Palestine right now.

So you mean that Israel isn't doing a favour to Palestinians by occupying their land and murdering them? I think this will be hard for people like PaleRider to believe.

Murdering them!!!!!? Plenty of Palestinian rebels have killed Israelis. Is that not murder also?

I agree with PaleRider. If Israel wasn't there Palestine would become anarchy like Libya or Syria. ISIS would probably take advantage of this and start up a Palestine branch causing havoc to all. I will now cite the BBC News: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-33110099
Classic Particracy

Parti Conservateur Democratique (Lourenne) - Inactive
Parti Conservateur Democratique (Rildanor) - Inactive
Partido Nacional (Gaduridos) - Inactive
National Conservative Party (Beiteynu) - Inactive
J4C0B65

Postby thosecrazyreds » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:14 pm

J4C0B65 wrote:Murdering them!!!!!? Plenty of Palestinian rebels have killed Israelis. Is that not murder also?

You cannot seriously be comparing seldom Palestinian attacks versus Israel's active military occupation and mass violence against Palestinians... That is an extremely cynical position.

J4C0B65 wrote:I agree with PaleRider. If Israel wasn't there Palestine would become anarchy like Libya or Syria. ISIS would probably take advantage of this and start up a Palestine branch causing havoc to all. I will now cite the BBC News: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-33110099

The article you linked has a very interesting quote:

"They are unhappy with Hamas because they believe it has not implemented Islamic law and because Hamas has reached an understanding with Israel, which put an end to the war in the summer of 2014."

The reason why Hamas was elected in the first place was that they promised to be a resistance force against Israeli occupation. Now that they're not living up to that anymore, other Islamist groups are trying to take their place as the main resistance force. Which means that, contrary to your view that Israeli occupation is holding back extremism, it's actually creating extremism as these groups are now being seen as resistance against the occupation.

Not to mention, the ongoing anarchy in Libya and Syria is largely a result of the West funding various rebel organizations to overthrow the respective governments of those two countries. They didn't simply form out of thin air.
Nation: Beiteynu
Party: Revolutionary Communist Party
thosecrazyreds

Postby J4C0B65 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:45 pm

thosecrazyreds wrote:
J4C0B65 wrote:Murdering them!!!!!? Plenty of Palestinian rebels have killed Israelis. Is that not murder also?

You cannot seriously be comparing seldom Palestinian attacks versus Israel's active military occupation and mass violence against Palestinians... That is an extremely cynical position.

Yeah, and firng rockets into Israel, provoking Israels military occupation, just to keep the region stable.
Classic Particracy

Parti Conservateur Democratique (Lourenne) - Inactive
Parti Conservateur Democratique (Rildanor) - Inactive
Partido Nacional (Gaduridos) - Inactive
National Conservative Party (Beiteynu) - Inactive
J4C0B65

PreviousNext

Return to Off-topic