Should Palestine become it's own country?

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Should Palestine become its own country?

Yes
63%
No
28%
Undecided
9%

Total votes : 54

Re: Should Palestine become it's own country?

Postby Autokrator15 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:25 am

SelucianCrusader wrote:
Autokrator15 wrote:I will respond to all of your arguments after these annoying tests I have tomorrow. I must say you put some effort into it. But to answer your question which is rather short so easy to reply to (for which Im grateful btw):

I believe the Jews and (for the sake of argument lets call them by the non-existing ethnicity ''Palestinians'' because its easier and internationaly accepted) Palestinians should live in one nation called Israel in which the Jews and Palestinians should coexist but the Palestinians should gain large autonomy in the West bank. This would solve the issue mid-way between the one and two state solutions, would give the palestinians acces to the riches and wealth that the other muslims and peoples have enjoyed whilest living in Israel. It would solve the common defense problem and could slowly mend the hatred between arabs and jews.

You are way to nice. Stop the cuddling. Whenever I hear people wanting to give the "Palestinians" (arab ethnic nationalists who seek to create a state through ethnic cleansing of Jews) more privileges while murdering Jews in the same way as they have done since before the state of Israel, I think of Croatia and Opertaion Oluja 1995, when they were coming to take back the serb-occupied areas with NATO support. The Serbs had done terrible things, like the Vukovar massacre, and knew that they were in big sh*t for what they have done. So they ran en-masse to Serbia, 200,000 people in 2-3 days, and there was almost no blod spilled.

Of course no one cared about their plight since they were Serbs and Christians, however the signal sent to them that they were in big trouble for their crimes could probably not have been sent by Israel or any civilized country to people like "Palestinians", the signal is more like "here comes the welfare money". The Israeli taxpayers pays for gasoline and healthcare for Palestinians who constantly try to murder them. It's better to have a Jewish state that is hated by the world, than an Auschwitz that is loved by it. Even President Bibi could do well to man up a bit concerning these policies, as could every western country when dealing with similar issues.

You are correct
Autokrator15

Postby JuliaAJA » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:00 pm

The United States of Israel-Palestine could be a solution. Force them to work together.
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby SelucianCrusader » Sun May 01, 2016 11:44 am

What belongs in the desert and doesn't really exist? There may be more than one correct answer.. ;)

I've tried to understand the meaning of the identitarian left's newspeak word "cultural appropriation". I've concluded that it is when, for example, a trendy hipster chose to wear a Palestinian scarf but forgets to blow up the bus on his/her way home from work.
SelucianCrusader

Postby MichaelReilly » Tue May 03, 2016 4:33 pm

There we go again.

The 'Arabs are an inferior race' shit you keep peddling.

I know this is a forum for political debate, but seriously: fucking wind that shit in now. It's racist as fuck and quite frankly pathetic and counter-productive.
Down with this sort of thing
MichaelReilly

Postby SelucianCrusader » Tue May 03, 2016 7:35 pm

Nice calumny there. I've never said a word about "Arabs" or their "race". Many Arabs are Israeli and proud of it.

That's a Palestinian Hamas warrior. The Palestinian ideology of creating a perpetually "judenrein" islamofascist state in historical Jewish lands has slaughtered thousands. And its racist as fuck if anything.

We don't need another failed state with terrorists and inhumane sharia laws to give foreign aid to. We should help Israel realize that the followers of a barbaric ideology wont stop try to kill them no matter how much free stuff they give them. They can go and have their "Palestinian state" in Jordan, where so-called Palestinians currently have less rights than in an Israeli prison, still they're hardly ever called an "apartheid state".
SelucianCrusader

Postby Autokrator15 » Tue May 24, 2016 10:53 am

SelucianCrusader wrote:Nice calumny there. I've never said a word about "Arabs" or their "race". Many Arabs are Israeli and proud of it.

That's a Palestinian Hamas warrior. The Palestinian ideology of creating a perpetually "judenrein" islamofascist state in historical Jewish lands has slaughtered thousands. And its racist as fuck if anything.

We don't need another failed state with terrorists and inhumane sharia laws to give foreign aid to. We should help Israel realize that the followers of a barbaric ideology wont stop try to kill them no matter how much free stuff they give them. They can go and have their "Palestinian state" in Jordan, where so-called Palestinians currently have less rights than in an Israeli prison, still they're hardly ever called an "apartheid state".

Hear hear, and I dont see why people dont accept the 1923 solution. Jordan should be told to give the same rights to all people in their borders as they are all "Palestinian" Arabs.

Israel has alot of Arabs fighting in the IDF and who would not even consider moving away. This irrational Israel hate is sickening.
Autokrator15

Previous

Return to Off-topic