Should Palestine become it's own country?

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Should Palestine become its own country?

Yes
63%
No
28%
Undecided
9%

Total votes : 54

Re: Should Palestine become it's own country?

Postby SelucianCrusader » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:59 am

Siggon Kristov wrote:I don't see how anything in this video justifies the way the Israeli state treats Palestinians, or answers the question of whether Palestine should exist as its own country. What I see is something that is similar to the logic justifying European colonialism, where the White Man's Burden was to bring civilisation and development to the rest of the world by occupying land and oppressing inhabitants of those lands.
It's like when someone complains about slavery, colonialism, or apartheid, there's that fascist in the room trying to justify those things by talking about all the "good" things that European colonialism did through slavery and colonialism.
But that's just misinterpreting history. The only ethnic cleansing that happened was when the Jordanian army committed ethnic cleansing of Jews in Judea & Samaria after "Palestinians" hade rejected the two-state solution that Israel accepted. Most Arabs are not natives in any sense, their ancestors came to Israel/"Palestine" because of the Jews, because the Zionist pioneers made a blossoming garden out of one of the Ottoman Empire's poorest and most desolate provinces. The only ethnic cleansing committed by Israel was that upon it's own citizens, when they evacuated Gaza, which was one of the biggest tragedies of the last decade. "Palestinians" are the fascists in this case.
SelucianCrusader

Postby MichaelReilly » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:25 pm

SelucianCrusader wrote:
Siggon Kristov wrote:I don't see how anything in this video justifies the way the Israeli state treats Palestinians, or answers the question of whether Palestine should exist as its own country. What I see is something that is similar to the logic justifying European colonialism, where the White Man's Burden was to bring civilisation and development to the rest of the world by occupying land and oppressing inhabitants of those lands.
It's like when someone complains about slavery, colonialism, or apartheid, there's that fascist in the room trying to justify those things by talking about all the "good" things that European colonialism did through slavery and colonialism.
But that's just misinterpreting history. The only ethnic cleansing that happened was when the Jordanian army committed ethnic cleansing of Jews in Judea & Samaria after "Palestinians" hade rejected the two-state solution that Israel accepted. Most Arabs are not natives in any sense, their ancestors came to Israel/"Palestine" because of the Jews, because the Zionist pioneers made a blossoming garden out of one of the Ottoman Empire's poorest and most desolate provinces. The only ethnic cleansing committed by Israel was that upon it's own citizens, when they evacuated Gaza, which was one of the biggest tragedies of the last decade. "Palestinians" are the fascists in this case.

Everything that's in this post is utter horseshit.
Down with this sort of thing
MichaelReilly

Postby Siggon Kristov » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:31 pm

MichaelReilly wrote:
SelucianCrusader wrote:

Everything that's in this post is utter horseshit.

Correction... Everything he has said in this thread is utter horseshit.
He still hasn't even responded to what I said. I said the video doesn't justify the existence of Israel (hinted when I said "brining civilisation and development to...") or its treatment of Palestinians. He then goes on to talk about the 2-state solution. There should have never been a need for a 2-state solution. Israel should have never existed there.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby SelucianCrusader » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:48 pm

Siggon Kristov wrote:He still hasn't even responded to what I said. I said the video doesn't justify the existence of Israel (hinted when I said "brining civilisation and development to...") or its treatment of Palestinians. He then goes on to talk about the 2-state solution. There should have never been a need for a 2-state solution. Israel should have never existed there.
It's a fact that the advent of zionism led to a 700% increase of Arabs in Israel/"Palestine". Arabs came there to profit from the hard labour of the Jews. "Palestine" has never existed. The "Palestinian" people is a late 20:th century invention. For example, the Zionist pioneers called one of their papers the "Palestine post". They are "Western Jordanians" if anything.

And yes, there should have never been a need for a 2-state solution because the "Palestinian" nonsense should never have been there in the first place. Those arabs who want to live as free citizens of Israel can stay, the wast majority of medieval genocidal fascists can go away and find a country that better suits their taste.
Last edited by SelucianCrusader on Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SelucianCrusader

Postby SelucianCrusader » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:58 pm

There was a Serbian separatist republic in Croatia during the Yugoslav wars called Krajina. As Croatia retook the area, most ethnic Serbs left for Serbia. This happened just some 20 years ago, and most of those people are still alive. Yet, there is hardly any influential "Krajinite" lobbies demonizing Croatia here in the west and calling for the return of the "refugees". Might have something to do with the fact that there's no oil in Serbia, while these medieval Gulf States literately own us with their oil.
SelucianCrusader

Postby Siggon Kristov » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:07 pm

SelucianCrusader wrote:
Siggon Kristov wrote:He still hasn't even responded to what I said. I said the video doesn't justify the existence of Israel (hinted when I said "brining civilisation and development to...") or its treatment of Palestinians. He then goes on to talk about the 2-state solution. There should have never been a need for a 2-state solution. Israel should have never existed there.
It's a fact that the advent of zionism led to a 700% increase of Arabs in Israel/"Palestine". Arabs came there to profit from the hard labour of the Jews. "Palestine" has never existed. The "Palestinian" people is a late 20:th century invention. For example, the Zionist pioneers called one of their papers the "Palestine post". They are "Western Jordanians" if anything.

And yes, there should have never been a need for a 2-state solution because the "Palestinian" nonsense should never have been there in the first place. Those arabs who want to live as free citizens of Israel can stay, the wast majority of medieval genocidal fascists can go away and find a country that better suits their taste.

The levels of radioactivity in this horseshit is amazing, yet saddening.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby Afrocentric » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 pm

WTF are you talking about SelCrus?

Urban Party of Kirlawa, Kirlawa - Inactive
Democratic Reform Party, Talmoria - Inactive
Labour Party, Saridan - Inactive
Urban Party of Rutania, Rutania - Inactive

http://www.soundcloud.com/djtechnotikofficial
Afrocentric

Postby PaleRider » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:54 am

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2 ... nment.html

yet more evidence that the Palestinians cannot govern themselves...corrupt institutions are hollowing out whatever is left of a state there. Corrupt, power hungry leaders rob their people blind and endlessly provoke conflict while doing nothing to constructively alleviate the suffering of their people. Hamas is a band of thuggish Islamo-fascists more intent on poking Israel and enforcing draconian social codes than actual governance and Fatah can be bought out by whoever pays the electric bills that month for them. It's sad and pathetic that while the Palestinian people suffer, their corrupt, near criminal government is focused on petty palace politics.

The whole slate must be washed clean from top to bottom. The PLO and the PA must be disbanded, the current leadership put out to pasture and new structures built. The UN Trusteeship Council should be reactivated and a commission of neutral nations (Sweden, Switzerland, India) should be put in charge of developmental, aid and governance construction efforts that create open, transparent and accountable institutions. Fatah and Hamas do not care about their people. It's time to do away with the farce of the PLO and the PA. The best case for Palestinian statehood is being able to show the world that they can do it on their own.
Political Affiliation~ GOP (US)
Pro: Liberal Conservatism, Paleo-liberalism, Chicago Capitalism, social conservatism, neoconservative
Anti: leftist, multiculturalism, Islamic radicalism
Currently the Zardic People's Party
Starring as Wiendonia in NS
PaleRider

Postby Darkylightytwo » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:47 am

With the kind of parties that govern American, and Canada, we have no lesson of democracy to give to Palestinians.
Darkylightytwo

Postby CanadianEh » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:11 pm

Darkylightytwo wrote:With the kind of parties that govern American, and Canada, we have no lesson of democracy to give to Palestinians.

How do you mean? I'm honestly very interested in your views here. I believe they would considering the U.S. and Canada are both very Democratic Nations, Canada more than the U.S. considering Corporations have less of a say in politics.
Kirlawa Liberals - Inactive
Baltusia Conservatives - Inactive
Rutanian Democratic Party - Inactive
Conservative Party of Luthori - Active

In all the states of created beings capable of law, where there is no law, there is no freedom -- John Locke
CanadianEh

PreviousNext

Return to Off-topic