Wow...

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Re: Wow...

Postby soysauce » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:04 pm

Autokrator15 wrote:
soysauce wrote:
I will never accept things that simply dont exist but I will never harm someones dignity. But the person must not expect me to use nouns that dont exist.

Well, I know a few people who'd identify as non-binary, so from my perspective it does exist, Why do you say it doesn't?

As for pronouns - I've only ever met people who use "they/them" which does exist, there are others but I don't really think it's much of an issue.

They / them, ableit weird I would not have a problem with. The only thing is that you cant see it from the outside and thats the whole deal with nouns, they dont target gender but sex.

Why I say it doesnt is because I believe it doesnt exist so Im not going to imply the possibility that I am wrong or else I wouldnt believe in it now would I? :lol:

Maybe you should think of people beyond their physical appearance, things are more fun when you realise that what someone looks like doesn't define who they are :p
soysauce

Re: Wow...

Postby Autokrator15 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:48 pm

soysauce wrote:Maybe you should think of people beyond their physical appearance, things are more fun when you realise that what someone looks like doesn't define who they are :p

Ofcourse not but that doesnt mean that something that is related to the physical world should be applied to it. And a noun doesnt define a person, it only says one thing about an individual :mrgreen:
Autokrator15

Previous

Return to Off-topic