Hillary or Trump?

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Who should be the next President of the United States?

Hillary Clinton
54%
Donald Trump
46%

Total votes : 54

Hillary or Trump?

Postby Aquinas » Thu May 26, 2016 4:50 pm

Donald Trump apparently now has enough delegates to win the Republican nomination, and Hillary Clinton is almost certain to win the Democratic nomination - despite the efforts of Bernie Sanders.

Sooner or later, somebody was going to create this thread, so I figured it might as well be me.

Who would you prefer to be President of the United States? Trump or Clinton?
Aquinas

Re: Hillary or Trump?

Postby Liu Che/Zhuli » Thu May 26, 2016 5:16 pm

Last edited by Liu Che/Zhuli on Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Liu Che/Zhuli

Postby hts » Thu May 26, 2016 7:56 pm

Trump all the way. He isn't perfect, but he is a hell of a lot better than her.

Hillary is disgusting, she would support anything if it got her elected. She is corrupt as it gets.
“The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.”
hts

Postby CFUL » Fri May 27, 2016 8:34 am

Honestly I don't like either one. Hillary is a warmonger, Trump is a warmonger. Hillary is corrupt, Trump is a racist. Hillary (as stated above) will say anything to become president, Trump's political views and agenda is unclear as diet coke. Either way America is screwed.
Last edited by CFUL on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
CFUL

Postby Autokrator15 » Fri May 27, 2016 9:36 am

I'm a European. And I'm so sick and tired of President Obama's weakness. I support Donald Trump. He is far from the best candidate and although I'm more infavour of Rand or Ron Paul I must say that Trump's foreign policies and his attitude are refreshing. Running the state like a corporation has been long over due and needs to happen quickly.

But the main reason I say Trump is because NO WAY IN HELL do I want another Democrat in office ever again!
Autokrator15

Postby Liu Che/Zhuli » Fri May 27, 2016 12:42 pm

Last edited by Liu Che/Zhuli on Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Liu Che/Zhuli

Postby SelucianCrusader » Sat May 28, 2016 7:57 am

Autokrator15 wrote:I'm a European. And I'm so sick and tired of President Obama's weakness. I support Donald Trump. He is far from the best candidate and although I'm more infavour of Rand or Ron Paul I must say that Trump's foreign policies and his attitude are refreshing. Running the state like a corporation has been long over due and needs to happen quickly.

But the main reason I say Trump is because NO WAY IN HELL do I want another Democrat in office ever again!

I used to support Santorum and then Cruz, but otherwise I agree with you. My favourite gay person in the world, Milo Yiannopoulos, made a good point about the importance of Trump, the fact that he ignores the cultural left's power over language, such as when people call him "racist" or "sexist" for his blunt words, his jokes etc. The kind of words that can get others on their knees begging to not be recognized as modern day heretics. Trump just doesn't care, and has shown that this is a viable political strategy as well: http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... sive-left/
SelucianCrusader

Postby JuliaAJA » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:49 pm

To sum it up to the best of my ability, Trump worries me but Hillary frightens me. I feel that Hillary would be, at best, boring and, at worst, disastrous. On the other hand, Trump would be, at best, great and, at worst, disastrous.
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby Aquinas » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:19 pm

At the risk of sounding incredibly ignorant/naive...why is it that so many Americans are just *so* opposed to Hillary Clinton? Democrat candidates have attracted hostility and vitriol before, but with Hillary Clinton, it seems to go to a whole new level.

I can understand why people have a problem with Trump, but the sheer strength of the opposition to Hillary is more puzzling to me.
Aquinas

Postby MichaelReilly » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:37 pm

Aquinas wrote:At the risk of sounding incredibly ignorant/naive...why is it that so many Americans are just *so* opposed to Hillary Clinton? Democrat candidates have attracted hostility and vitriol before, but with Hillary Clinton, it seems to go to a whole new level.

I can understand why people have a problem with Trump, but the sheer strength of the opposition to Hillary is more puzzling to me.

She's a woman.
Down with this sort of thing
MichaelReilly

Next

Return to Off-topic