Reddit Model House of Commons GE VI

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Reddit Model House of Commons GE VI

Postby Kubrick » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:32 am

It is that time of the year again! Elections on the Reddit Model House of Commons. MHoC simulates the British parliament (both of them for now) on Reddit, so like us they are playing a political sim but then they use real life. MHoC diverts from real life somewhere in 2014 though. These days are exciting times as there are elections again. Recently the sim version of Great Britain voted to leave the EU, much like the real one. What happens next is all up to you (and hundreds, if not thousands, of other random voters).

The subreddit can be found below, once again (I know I said this before) please sign up and join! It's really fun to engage in "real" politics on Reddit, a bit different than the massive world we built here but that is also what makes it fun I suppose. I hope to see a few of you join (but not you, Zanz, they got enough people on the banlist already).

https://www.reddit.com/r/MHOC/

And this is the link to the elections megathread, they changed the constituencies a bit this time around. Either way, make sure you vote! Read through the manifesto's and see what fits you best, some parties differ a bit from their real life versions and some parties don't even exist in real life. Like last time I'm running for UKIP, can't beat that Eurosceptic out of me just yet. So maybe some of you can even join UKIP, no? Please? I beg you. One last thing to remember is that to vote your Reddit account needs to be two months old or older, except if you join a party. So another great reason to sign up!

https://www.reddit.com/r/MHOC/comments/ ... egathread/

Seriously though, MHoC is fun, join it. Even you, Zanz, I was kidding earlier. Or was I?

- Kubrick (or Vylander on there, Lesser Wessex MP, UKIP Deputy Leader, all that)
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Return to Off-topic