A personal apology

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

A personal apology

Postby colonelvesica » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:45 pm

Hello Particracy

To those who don't know me I'm Colonelvesica, Aquinas other half of the Moderation team and a long time PT player.

Recently I've been gone for a massively extended period of time that I didn't give any heads up about. As a manner of full disclosure I have been personally running in a political campaign for Office and it's been consuming literally every facet of my being and every waking second of my time. I has spoken to Aquinas before the process started and thought I might be able to juggle both the campaign and my duties but I was grossly grossly mistaken. Because of that PT suffered and that was never my intention; I began my tenure as a GM by immediately disappearing for for that I deeply apologize.

The election is over Saturday the 15th but all regards to its success proves I'll likely be losing. What that means directly is that I have returned to PT and I hope a community that in time can forgive me at a time when PT was going through a huge change and something I should have been around for.

While I know many out there would and have likely called for my dismissal as GM and it'll likely be a long time before the community believes I'll be here I hope to in time earn back the trust that Aquinas put in me to help him oversee this great game of ours.

Thanks for your understanding... and it's good to be home.

Sincerely

Vesica
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Return to Off-topic